A wall less World

hrcollectibles

Original Poster
Due to the recent Transformation form the Happiest Place on Earth to the Tarpiest/Walliest Place on Earth got me thinking. Has there been a time where there were no refurbishments going on? A lot of trip reports I have read over the past few years always seem to have not about something getting efurbed...

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Looking at all of the parks, resorts, facilities, etc.....I'm sure there's always going to be some sort of wall or tarp up for some sort of ongoing work. Nature of the beast, I suppose......

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Well we complain about things being run down and not upgraded....this is what you have to deal with for a while if you want improvement.

WDW will never be as bad as DL in the early 2000's when love was FINALLY given to a badly run down park. The end result is well worth it!

Andrew54

Im glad to see the walls/tarps means the company is doing good and continuing to expand its parks. When theres no construction going on then I would be concerned.

dreamfinder

Probably on the opening day for big events, like the HCOE, Millennium Celebration, 25th, and the like.

I agree. I think they go all out to make sure parks in public view are open as much as possible. And events like that are usually pretty big.

However, recent reports indicate lots of refurb work are to be expected as January seems to be their prime refurb time slot. But have you seen pics of DCA lately? Thats some serious walls/tarps going on out there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom