InnKpr

Hi everyone, this is just a friendly reminder that with the Walt Disney World Resort® now open for business, please do not forget to support our humble company by making frequent visits to our gift shops. With your help, we can avoid bankruptcy and quickly recover from our extended closure. With every small purchase of at least $500, you are helping to secure @TheRealBobIger's retirement (and my job 😅). If all goes well, we will be able to avoid the $75 price increases planned for next year, and we will be able to get by with a very small price increase of $70.

P.S. If anyone visiting our parks this Summer needs a mask break, please feel free to stop by one of our restaurants for a large, expensive meal.
Do you accept rare coins in sandwich bags?

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Hi everyone, this is just a friendly reminder that with the Walt Disney World Resort® now open for business, please do not forget to support our humble company by making frequent visits to our gift shops. With your help, we can avoid bankruptcy and quickly recover from our extended closure. With every small purchase of at least $500, you are helping to secure @TheRealBobIger's retirement (and my job 😅). If all goes well, we will be able to avoid the $75 price increases planned for next year, and we will be able to get by with a very small price increase of $70.

P.S. If anyone visiting our parks this Summer needs a mask break, please feel free to stop by one of our restaurants for a large, expensive meal.
Untitled.png

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member

Only if we get to see the @realBobChapek and @TheRealBobIger dancing stage show spectacular in front of the castle. I hear the fan dance you two put on is sensual and captivating.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Nah...nothing says “I’m a drunk CEO!” Like the Irish jig.

...and really? You went Star Trek V? If you’re gonna post the crown jewel of “William Shatner, Gluten bloated action star”, try not to ruin my weekend with it 😡

The_Jobu

E_pwrvTx7_PKUKt0g4LdnfUfrm4=.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom