Trip Report A trip of Firsts.

Our group just got back yesterday from our Disney trip and as always had an amazing time. Our group consisted of myself, wife and son along with the wife's mom,dad,brother and cousin. The dad, brother and cousin had never been to Disney nor flown before. Needless to say they had a great trip and her brother and cousin already want to plan a return. They now realize why we love WDW. Anyhow, on to the trip. We stayed at POFQ this trip as our normal resort POR was full. Honest thoughts, won't stay there again. The hotel was quiet and close walk to everything since much smaller than POR, but had a few issues that annoyed us all. Both rooms the shower water temp was all over the boards constantly. One minute it would be scalding hot one minute it would feel like no hot water coming out. The room was very nice otherwise. The food court (floatworks) honestly was horrible. We waited over 30 min for food from the Grill Shop and also ordered a rice bowl with shrimp and it was absolutely disgusting. That's bad when I can eat 2 quarts of shrimp in a sitting. The cast members were amazing like always in accommodating us but we just found nothing that was very tasty.

As far the parks go we did have park hopper and went to all 4 parks along with MNNSHP on Thursday night. This was our first time at the party and minus Haunted Mansion going down during the party we had an absolute blast. The best stage show and parade we have see at Disney. We got to ride every ride we wanted in the parks including both avatar rides at animal kingdom, so zero complaints there. FOP was absolutely stunning as was the whole land. This was also a first for our whole group as Pandora opened up after our last visit in March. My 8 yr old son didn't want to get off FOP he loved it so much.

Overall I could write for an hour about the trip but to sum it up everyone loved it and now it's time to plan the next trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom