A Thank You from Walt Disney World!!

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Hay not sure if anyone else have recieved this or if this has already been talked about , I(haven't been around due to after disney vacation depression) I got an envelope from WDW saying thank you and inside the cutest card with the fab five and their autographs signed to our family !!! All I can say is it made me cry, cause I miss the place! Anyone else get one of these??

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Yes, I have two of them now, received one after my trip last year in October, and again in May. They are very cute. :)

maryszhi

Hay not sure if anyone else have recieved this or if this has already been talked about , I(haven't been around due to after disney vacation depression) I got an envelope from WDW saying thank you and inside the cutest card with the fab five and their autographs signed to our family !!! All I can say is it made me cry, cause I miss the place! Anyone else get one of these??
yep and i framed all of them :oops:

case88

Received one after our May trip this year. Been many times, but this was the first "Thank You" card we received. Very cute! My 5 year old loved it.

cynic710

we didnt get one, but did get a pic of minnie and mickey signed and waiting for us in our POR room on our honeymoon!

wiigirl

Yup...we love it when we get them. Always go on thre fridge, then the scrap book. :)
75.gif

HouCuseChickie

Never received a card. :( - well, at least not like this. I got a card directly from the Contemporary last year, but it was just asking me to complete a resort specific survey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom