News A Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival 2020

RFM57

I’m guessing voices will be included as well if/when they can reach an agreement with equity?
I would not count in it, considering that singing is highly effective at spreading the virus, and not done well with masks. I expect strictly instumental performers to be the norm.

I am eagerly awaiting the Official Collectible Food and Wine masks - one for each country in WS! (and the Masking Around the World tshirts).
All this makes good sense for capacity control. Shame we won't be able to take a skyliner to the Studios when our bellies are full.

ok, love the joke 😂😂 AND I kind of want to go down in Disney history with Masking Around the World

peter11435

But, but, DPB would never be wrong! The universe wouldn't be so cruel!!
Remy may have remained. But most if not all of the topiaries and plantings were removed after the closure. That said I’m not positive Remy is actually a living topiary. Seeing it in person and in photos I was pretty convinced it was just a convincing statue. Which may indicate why it may have remained when the others were removed.

Last edited:

durangojim

Remy may have remained. But most if not all of the topiaries and plantings were removed after the closure. That said I’m not positive Remy is actually a living topiary. Seeing it in person and in photos I was pretty convinced it was just a convincing statue. Which may indicate why it may have remained when the others were removed.
Isn't it possible they just removed it, kept it in a greenhouse and then are bringing it back? Do we have any aerial photos showing that it remained?

peter11435

Isn't it possible they just removed it, kept it in a greenhouse and then are bringing it back? Do we have any aerial photos showing that it remained?
That’s certainly possible. We have photographic evidence that most topiaries have been removed I don’t know if we have specifically seen Remy. He could have remained this entire time or was removed and then reinstalled.

That said I still think he is a fake and not a real topiary. They have already been doing this with parts of topiaries for years.

This is my favourite time of year to WDW and unfortunately I won't be attending this year, but I am glad they are going on with the festival. It looks like they have a pretty good set up.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
That’s certainly possible. We have photographic evidence that most topiaries have been removed I don’t know if we have specifically seen Remy. He could have remained this entire time or was removed and then reinstalled.

That said I still think he is a fake and not a real topiary. They have already been doing this with parts of topiaries for years.
I would agree with Remy is largely a statue covered in greenery. The trend for more realistic figures in recent years seems to support that.

Disstevefan1

They will also be changing SSE for the festival -
SS Covid2.jpg

Space Ship COVID, or SSCOVID

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom