• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

bjlc57

Advertisement
he also had info that either no one else had or that no one else had the guts to share..

Wendy Pleakley

We're not supposed to bump old threads.

Except the Katiebug one.

Everyone should be checking in on that one periodically and making sure it's still going.

Rodan75

I'm not usually one to bump up dormant threads... but Gary Snyder is back. This latest conspiracy will hit home for most of us.

https://medium.com/@snydergary310/the-dis-influencer-2ec902b53c77
I think the last time he surfaced we realized he had axes to grind of his own. And if he was the Spirit then he was trying to weaponize the fan community in the same way that he accuses Iger of doing for his own personal gain as well.

Animaniac93-98

I think the last time he surfaced we realized he had axes to grind of his own. And if he was the Spirit then he was trying to weaponize the fan community in the same way that he accuses Iger of doing for his own personal gain as well.
If that's true, I don't think this is a case of "booth sides are equally bad". One allegedly successfully orchestrated a corporate takeover by playing key board members (like Roy Disney) and the media, the other is an angry writer looking for attention.

And I know I have no way of verifying anything in the article one way or another. Such is the nature of this kind of writing.

• Love
Reactions: VJ

doctornick

I'm not usually one to bump up dormant threads... but Gary Snyder is back. This latest conspiracy will hit home for most of us.

https://medium.com/@snydergary310/the-dis-influencer-2ec902b53c77
I'm certainly wondering the connection between WDW1974 and Gary Snyder. Could that possibly be Spirit's identity? If not, I'm certain he's at least in contact with Mr. Snyder especially how he often loved to quote and refer to the previously article about Shanghai.

This has always beenmy take. Everything like this needs to be understood that it is being filtered via the person providing the information. Mr. Snyder certainly has a agenda and a bias as well.

Top Bottom