A resort day at beach club !?

Jess G

Original Poster
What world you suggest we do for a resort day when staying at beach club? We have no dining reservations .. We will arrive to the hotel at 2pm and don't plan on leaving the area until 11am the next day to go to epcot .. Its a febuary trip so I'm not sure if the pool is an option

jim1051

if it's too cold to swim, walk over to boardwalk area. Play games , rent surrey, take boat ride, epcot - studios, rent boat and do your own cruise. bus to springs

nickys

Premium Member
The mini golf, Fantasia Gardens, is very close by, walkable if you go via the Dolphin (or is it the Swan?) resort and cut through it.

We went to the BC a few years ago now in February and we swam almost every day.

JIMINYCR

Dare you try to get through the Kitchen Sink???
beaches-and-cream-soda-shop-02.jpg

nickys

Premium Member
Other possibilities:
There's a really nice, quiet lounge - Martha's Vineyard - or the Solarium for places to sit, eat, what have you.
The arcade and gym.
If you have young kids there's the kids club, you could book them in and go for a nice meal nearby at YC, BW or Swan / Dolphin and check out Jellyrolls or Abracadabar on the Boardwalk.
At the Boardwalk there's another lounge that's meant to be early nice - I've not been yet but it's on my to-do list.
Do some resort hopping using the buses. AKL, WL, GF, Poly are all worth a visit if you want to venture further afield.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom