A question for WDW moms and breast feeding

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
We are taking our 9 month old daughter for the first time to WDW. Although my wife does not breast feed, she does need to pump ever 4-5 hours. Is this something that Disney assists with as in private rooms or is this a your on your own thing.

I would like to know what the other moms that were in this same situation did. Thanks again

NewfieFan

Tell your wife I feels for her... I did the pumping thing with my two (it's not easy)!

As already mentioned the care centers in the park will give you a private place to pump other than that you are on your own. I would suggest trying to plan the pumpings (if possible) around time spent in your resort room. Are you staying on property? You'll probably be wanting to take a midday break with a baby anyway and then she can pump in the comfort of her room.

tizzo

There are baby care centers in each of the parks with a private area for nursing/pumping.

I got my first look at the baby care centers in December when my sister and family, including my then 8-month old nephew, came down for a week. I (obviously) don't know about the nursing area, but the rest of the center (at least the one in Epcot) was surprisingly nice.

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
Thanks to all. Thats what we thought but its one of those things that when you dont need it, you really pay no attention to them:ROFLOL:My wife looked into all of them online and where they were located. Ofcourse well try and plan it well and maybe just end up going back to the room.

Thanks again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom