Pre-Trip A post as you go gotta get to the "Food and Wine Festival" Trip Report :)

Good Afternoon! Headed out for a 10 hour drive in just a couple hours.... This is a very short trip... Started out 6 nights but due to many commitments we have had to shorten it to 3 nights 4 days.... Our purpose for going... THE FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL.... Honestly I am not a drinker so I like to refer to it as the Food and Food Festival.
The F&W festival is an amazing experience. We love the different kind of foods, we love to try them all. For the past few years we have hit every country... and tried 99% of the items on the menu. Sometimes it takes us 3 days!!!
Besides the F&W festival no plans. No ADRs, Just got my Magic Bands so I need to make some fast pass plans! Sounds like a boring trip....? Maybe.... But the last 2 months of my life have been so busy with work and school... Ready for some boring.... :)
If you have any suggestions leave them here.... Ready to post as I go...... :)
@figmentfan423 @coachwnh @GSP Guy @real mad hatter @epcotisbest @bethymouse

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Ah, Jean, you're killing me...this is the first time in 12 years tht we will not make it down for F&W. Since I have an AP and DH doesn't, I've been torturing myself by looking at airfares for Oct-Nov that I know I'm not going to be able to go on!

I have more vacation time than he does, so I would go by myself if the fares weren't so crazy.​

I need to buy a winning lotto ticket!!

disneysince71

Original Poster
Ah, Jean, you're killing me...this is the first time in 12 years tht we will not make it down for F&W. Since I have an AP and DH doesn't, I've been torturing myself by looking at airfares for Oct-Nov that I know I'm not going to be able to go on!

I have more vacation time than he does, so I would go by myself if the fares weren't so crazy.​

I need to buy a winning lotto ticket!!
I understand... We almost cancelled this trip...decided just last night to go for sure.... Hoping to just escape from reality for a few days !!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom