A one day trip with no plan

Thecorsi4

I told the wife that we would be taking a year away from Disney world. And then we decided that maybe buying a condo in Florida was a good idea. Cant buy a condo without looking can we. So we will be in Orlando for 50 hours may as well spend 10 of that at Epcot I tell the wife. After an eye roll and her laughing at me. We have our very first one day trip to Disney without kids this should be fun...

Thanks for letting me tell some folks that will understand the excitement of an unexpected day at Disney.

RememberWhen

Sounds awesome! My wife has a conference in Orlando in October and I’m trying to convince her to stay for an extra day or two at Disney. She keeps saying she would miss the kids or something...

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

OHHHH about 99.999% of us on here understand. If I had ANY excuse to be in the area... WDW would be where I'd head for to spend all the spare time I could fit in.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Sounds awesome! My wife has a conference in Orlando in October and I’m trying to convince her to stay for an extra day or two at Disney. She keeps saying she would miss the kids or something...
Hmmm, sounds like a reasonable case of spousal abuse/neglect. Yup....I'd at the very least get a temporary separation. Its time the kids learn to fend for themselves.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom