Pre-Trip A (NOT SO) well planned family affair- September 2017

--- Well this was supposed to be a family trip but when you start plannning over a year in advance, things come up! So it's just me and my #1 (Billy), Celebrating our 4th anniversary :inlove:

For details on how everything came to be, you can read below ;):D

Who: Myself (Ciara), my boyfriend (Billy)

STUDIO_HBDIRECTORICONNC_7466888756.jpeg

Where: Pop century!

When: September 13th-22nd

Last edited:

Ciara

Original Poster
Omg your trip looks so fun!

Doesn't the time go by so slow, yet so fast?! That's how it is for me at least. I'll just live through you and my other WDWMagic friends til DH and I go again May 2018!

So excited for you that it's a bit over a month away Happy excitement building, planning, and packing for you til your trip!

YES! I felt like it was flying by but now i have ADR, fastpasss, ect booked its kind of going slow :cool:

I keep trying to think of extra things i can do/prepare but i have pretty much done it all. Now i just read as many TR's as i can to hold off my excitement :D Is it too early to pack?! Hahaha

Thanks for reading :):)

DisneyPrincess5

YES! I felt like it was flying by but now i have ADR, fastpasss, ect booked its kind of going slow :cool:

I keep trying to think of extra things i can do/prepare but i have pretty much done it all. Now i just read as many TR's as i can to hold off my excitement :D Is it too early to pack?! Hahaha

Thanks for reading :):)
Giiiirl I'm going next May and I've already created a scarily specific packing list and put a few things aside. You have my blessing to pack, unpack, repack, and pack again :D It's good for the soul.

Ciara

Original Poster
Our MNSSHP costumes are complete! We got lucky finding the perfect shirt for Billy and i thrift-ed/made my outfit. I thought the bow should be bigger but Bill told me it looked ridiculous so i kept it modest :joyfull:
IMG_6300.JPG

We are going as a famous Disney couple. Not quite as famous as Mickey and Minnie but lets say they are our good friends ;)

Ciara

Original Poster
9 days :D:D Its pretty crazy that we started our countdown at 450 plus days and now we are down to less than 10!

WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!

I ordered us the last items from amazon, they will be here Thursday. We have started packing. AND i tried to order groceries but instacart only lets you order a week in advance so we will do that on the 7th. The only other thing left to do is to check into our flight 24 hours before we leave!

Ciara

Original Poster
After a rough week of hurricanes, bad work days and wildfires near our home. We have checked into our flight! Which I assume means we are clear to go :D I leave work in 2 hours and we fly out in about 7, wait is this real life?!

I was almost certain our flight would be cancelled or rescheduled and I was starting to wonder if this trip was happening. At this point we could have no ADRs or FASTPASS and I wouldn't even care, I'm just so glad we are going! I don't think I've ever "needed" a vacation so much in my life :eek:

Irma has benefited us slightly, grabbed a BOG lunch reservation and was able to get another FOP fastpass. Feeling nervous to see the damage but thankful everyone has stayed safe!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom