Trip Report A Not So Splashy, Very Dashy, Somewhat Sleepy and A Little Frisky, Uplyfting Sept 2018 TR (Completed!)

Once again, it is so hard to believe that our adventure in WDW is over. I don’t understand how time goes so fast when we are there. Even though this was our longest trip ever, it still flew by.

We returned home around midnight on Saturday and I’ve been getting back to reality and catching up on reading other TR’s before beginning my own.

Just in case you may not know us…

Me: Mary/mom

IMG_4857.JPG

Ross – Dad AKA Grumpy, but was acting more like Sleepy on this trip. (And yes – those Crocs came along with him.)

IMG_5008.JPG

Julia – DD Sweet 16 this trip

IMG_3912.jpg

Hope – My 9 year old princess whose diagnoses of Autism usually lends itself to some interesting tidbits for my TR’s.

IMG_2275.JPG

IMG_5787.JPG

Trip details:

September 6th – 8th at Art Of Animation (Room only)

September 8th – 22nd Pop Century (MYW Package Free Dining)

Yep- that’s a LONG trip – our longest EVER. Still it managed to fly by in the blink of an eye.

If you’re not familiar with my crazy crew or you need to catch up, feel free to check out my pre trip report here:

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...feet-a-september-2018-pre-trip-report.944145/

All caught up? Are you ready? Okay then, here we go!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
So completely off topic.... Legoland is building a resort and theme park about ten minutes from our house. It is supposed to be bigger than the park in Orlando, so needless to say, my Hope is beyond excited! She found out that they were running a contest for a kid reporter and decided that wanted to give it a shot. I wanted to share it with you guys - I'm so proud of her! (But I feel as though she is betraying poor Mickey! lol)

DisSplash

So completely off topic.... Legoland is building a resort and theme park about ten minutes from our house. It is supposed to be bigger than the park in Orlando, so needless to say, my Hope is beyond excited! She found out that they were running a contest for a kid reporter and decided that wanted to give it a shot. I wanted to share it with you guys - I'm so proud of her! (But I feel as though she is betraying poor Mickey! lol)

OMG! She is so awesome!! She sounds like a natural to me. ;) I just love her energy and enthusiasm, mixed with the right touch of poise and professionalism. And she has a great angle - one that would benefit tons of kids - with the personal knowledge and experience to back that up. I really think that she would make an excellent kid reporter! Good luck Hope!! 🍀

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

WOW!! She did such an excellent job! I like how she explained why she wanted to be the kid reporter and what she could do to help. I'd vote for her!:)

Elizabeth Swann

Premium Member
In the Parks
No

Hope did a FANTASTIC job. I vote for Hope!!!

Brwneyedgirl72

Go Hope!!!! She did an amazing job!!!!

Rista1313

That was amazing... I hope she get's it!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
OMG! She is so awesome!! She sounds like a natural to me. ;) I just love her energy and enthusiasm, mixed with the right touch of poise and professionalism. And she has a great angle - one that would benefit tons of kids - with the personal knowledge and experience to back that up. I really think that she would make an excellent kid reporter! Good luck Hope!! 🍀

Thank you!

She's got my vote!!

Thanks!

WOW!! She did such an excellent job! I like how she explained why she wanted to be the kid reporter and what she could do to help. I'd vote for her!:)

Thanks so much!

Hope did a FANTASTIC job. I vote for Hope!!!

Thanks!!!

Go Hope!!!! She did an amazing job!!!!

Thank you!

GOOD LUCK, HOPE! Great JOB!

Thank you!

That was amazing... I hope she get's it!

Thanks - fingers crossed!

Hope did great!! Good luck!

Thanks so much!

LisaBelle

Wow! I am so impressed with Hope! Good luck Hope!

Swissmiss

Premium Member

That was amazing - thanks for sharing it! You and Ross must be incredibly proud 🙂

disneyfan28

GREAT JOB HOPE!!!!

joshsprincess921

Beyond amazing!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom