• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report A Not So Splashy, Very Dashy, Somewhat Sleepy and A Little Frisky, Uplyfting Sept 2018 TR

joshsprincess921

Day 11 Sunday September 16, 2018

During the night, I woke up because I thought a heard a thud. I sat up to see Hope – still asleep - wedging herself between the two beds. I have no idea how she managed it – but her body was half hanging off the bed with one leg and one arm trying to stop from falling. She must have rolled off! I was scared – those beds are pretty high off the ground with a hard wood landing. I jumped, got her and put her back on the bed, pushed her to the middle and placed a bunch of pillows next to her. From this point on, I was nervous she would rolled off the bed.
My son rolled out of the bed one night and plopped right onto the floor! He screamed so loud he had to have woken the neighbors! I did the same thing with the pillows but was so nervous it would happen again! The beds are really high up.

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Crocs time!!! Yes!!!!
The time is near!

The moment we’ve all been waiting for is so close. I can hardly stand it! #crocsreturn
I'm hoping to get it posted tonight.

Can’t wait to hear how September 17th turned out 😉
I just downloaded all my pics from the day, so hopefully, I will post it tonight.

Brilliant TR so far love how you have built the anticipation around the crocs not sure if I want they to be returned easily or refused so to continue the story 😀

Thanks so much for reading!!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Such a cliffhanger!!
Working on day 12 now....

I liked your Narcoosee's pictures. I think you all looked nice in your pictures, but I thought Julia looked lovely in her blue dress. The color really complimented her.

I can't wait to hear the results of the Croc's story too.
Thanks so much! She wore that dress to her friend's Sweet 16. Blue is her favorite color.

I DON'T THINK I CAN HANDLE THIS KIND OF PRESSURE!! :geek: OH BOY. I hope everything works out!! yikes.

Fingers crossed for some Disney return MAGIC!!

I'm glad you enjoyed Narcoossee's! That's a must do for us.
Trying to get the day posted tonight! Sorry to leave you in suspense. Quarterly reports are due this week!

picked up some pf changs pork and noodles along with some besitos chips and salsa to enjoy while browsing the saga of the crocs tonight hopefully
Sorry to leave you hanging, but I hope your PF Changs was yummy! Hoping to get the saga going again tonight!

Catching up on your trip report, at least you're saving money not using LYFT! The water parks looked like a great time, I'm glad HOPE loves the water now! We can't go to Disney Springs either without a stop at Ghirardelli! Very cool that Ross's glasses were able to be fixed so easily!
I LOVE that Hope likes the water now! It makes it so much easier!

Aaaarrggghhhhh!!!!!!! Cliffhanger!!!!!! Can’t wait to find out what happened with the Crocs!
Hopefully, you will find out tonight!

My son rolled out of the bed one night and plopped right onto the floor! He screamed so loud he had to have woken the neighbors! I did the same thing with the pillows but was so nervous it would happen again! The beds are really high up.
I think that's the only complaint I have about the room- the beds are so high!! But at least they give you a ton of pillows!! lol

Figment Forever

Original Poster
So completely off topic.... Legoland is building a resort and theme park about ten minutes from our house. It is supposed to be bigger than the park in Orlando, so needless to say, my Hope is beyond excited! She found out that they were running a contest for a kid reporter and decided that wanted to give it a shot. I wanted to share it with you guys - I'm so proud of her! (But I feel as though she is betraying poor Mickey! lol)

DisSplash

So completely off topic.... Legoland is building a resort and theme park about ten minutes from our house. It is supposed to be bigger than the park in Orlando, so needless to say, my Hope is beyond excited! She found out that they were running a contest for a kid reporter and decided that wanted to give it a shot. I wanted to share it with you guys - I'm so proud of her! (But I feel as though she is betraying poor Mickey! lol)

OMG! She is so awesome!! She sounds like a natural to me. ;) I just love her energy and enthusiasm, mixed with the right touch of poise and professionalism. And she has a great angle - one that would benefit tons of kids - with the personal knowledge and experience to back that up. I really think that she would make an excellent kid reporter! Good luck Hope!! 🍀

ajrwdwgirl

WOW!! She did such an excellent job! I like how she explained why she wanted to be the kid reporter and what she could do to help. I'd vote for her!:)

Pooh'smate

Premium Member

Hope did a FANTASTIC job. I vote for Hope!!!

Brwneyedgirl72

Go Hope!!!! She did an amazing job!!!!

Rista1313

That was amazing... I hope she get's it!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
OMG! She is so awesome!! She sounds like a natural to me. ;) I just love her energy and enthusiasm, mixed with the right touch of poise and professionalism. And she has a great angle - one that would benefit tons of kids - with the personal knowledge and experience to back that up. I really think that she would make an excellent kid reporter! Good luck Hope!! 🍀
Thank you!

She's got my vote!!
Thanks!

WOW!! She did such an excellent job! I like how she explained why she wanted to be the kid reporter and what she could do to help. I'd vote for her!:)
Thanks so much!

Hope did a FANTASTIC job. I vote for Hope!!!
Thanks!!!

Go Hope!!!! She did an amazing job!!!!
Thank you!

GOOD LUCK, HOPE! Great JOB!
Thank you!

That was amazing... I hope she get's it!
Thanks - fingers crossed!

Hope did great!! Good luck!
Thanks so much!

LisaBelle

Wow! I am so impressed with Hope! Good luck Hope!

Swissmiss

Premium Member

That was amazing - thanks for sharing it! You and Ross must be incredibly proud 🙂

disneyfan28

GREAT JOB HOPE!!!!

Top Bottom