Trip Report A Not-So-Scary Surprise LIVE!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Hello friends! Welcome to a hopefully not too boring LIVE TR. I tend to be quite verbose when I attempt to write TR's after the fact, which becomes exhausting, so I never finish them. Maybe providing quick updates on the fly will remedy that?

Quick details on the trip:

Who: Me, DH, DS4
What: duh...going to Disney!
When: long weekend away starting bright and early tomorrow morning!
Where: WL CL (first time!)
Why: I bought an AP on our trip in March with the intent of booking a long weekend in the fall for MNSSHP

Now this trip is a surprise to our DS4. We weren't sure if we were going to be able to swing this trip, and didn't want to get his hopes up. Surprisingly we have done quite well with keeping mum. Although just last night at dinner he asked when we could go back to Disney so he could buy a monorail (a toy, not the real one) :p. Little does he know he will have that chance in just 24 hours! We are hoping to have him find out where we are going by seeing signs for the Magical Express once we land in Orlando. However, anyone with a 4 year old knows that they are prone to questions, and can be quite incessant! So, we will see how long it takes for him to break me :hilarious:

My 4 year old doesn't realize that anything is in Florida other than Disney :hilarious::hilarious: So hopefully your son doesn't have Florida as a sight word yet.

Have a great trip!! Looking forward to following along!!

MickeyCB

Now I am not the neatest person around, but this somehow escaped DS attention all week

View attachment 407044
That's nothing at all. I put stuff that needs to go upstairs in the middle of the first step on the staircase to attract my teenage sons attention, and like a snake or something, he maneuvers right around it! They don't see anything!
Enjoy your trip, looking forward to following along!

Nala06

Original Poster
Enjoying our afternoon and evening at the resort. Loving it so much more this time around. Heading down to Geyser Point to watch the fireworks and water pageant shortly.

C6EFB5C5-216B-465F-A025-8F8CA727BCB8.jpeg
9AD2A3EF-1A45-4091-A267-5DF49E43C8D1.jpeg
40A3D6C2-39A3-4529-919E-B39486CFB8B5.jpeg
04C9032E-1416-43AE-B43E-02C88E944D1C.jpeg
76A365A6-583C-4559-BE6B-12C6BA022490.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom