A non-Disney person says hello. And help.

AnneBytes

Original Poster
I’m here because I have a five year old who likes Disney things (not at a love stage yet) and I grew up with minimal Disney. I went to Land in the 80s. I went to World sometime for a conference in the 2000s. And that’s about it.
My husband and I are doing a 3 night trip without the kid in Feb to Land so we are able to be decent guides and know where things are when we take him.
And then reality struck that we really need to plan this out more and just reading things coming off of Google to questions maybe not be enough as we don’t even know al the questions to ask. So joining here to read and learn. Thank you all in advance.

NiarrNDisney

Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm certain the members here are an amazing gathering of minds filled with information on all things Disney so I'm positive you will find all the knowledge you will need to answer any and all questions.

Welcome! I'm new to the forums and it's been 19 years since I've been to WDW. Everyone plans differently but I am a book person so I purchased a guide book. There are many and I like the Unofficial Guide to WDW. Yes, it's over 700 pages but you don't have to read it all. Start with the first few chapter and then skim what you need like restaurant reviews and ride reviews. It has touring plans based on your party's age and interest. Other people would never touch a book and they can read message boards like this or watch you-Tube videos. Whatever your style is you will thank yourself if you spend as much time as possible doing research and planning. WDW is overwhelming. With a plan it can be fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom