a new educational disney cartoon for Disney Junior starring Figment (open brainstorm)

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
This is a brainstorming of a educational cartoon for Disney Junior starring everyone's favorite purple dragon Figment.

you may now post

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Thats good and for the theme should it be a shorten educational version of One Little Spark from Richard and Robert Sherman or a new song?

ScorpionX

One little spark, of education.
Gives you the world, that's all around you.
From China and, Greece and Rome and France.
Just that one spark, opens the world.

FigmentJedi

I think something aiming more for the feeling of "New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" would work. Educational, but making it subtle.

comics101

One little spark, of education.
Gives you the world, that's all around you.
From China and, Greece and Rome and France.
Just that one spark, opens the world.

The theme song should change depending on what the TV show is about. If the show is about culture (a theme I think would work great for Figment as it's a major part of what Epcot's all about) then that theme song would work great! This one that I just wrote for a show called, ImagiNations! with Figment could also work...

"One Little Spark of education
Gives you the keys to every nation
Unlock the door, and you may be suprised,
That little spark, opens your eyes!"

ImagiNations! ImagiNations!
The world's waiting for me and you
Lets go explore! We'll make our dreams come true."

"ImagiNations! with Figment" would be hosted by a puppet Figment from "Figment's Place", where he'll introduce several live-action and animated segments about that week's culture. New characters would be developed for the program, and along with The Dreamfinder, would make guests appearances on the show, joining Figment between the segments.

This would also open up a great opportunity for a replacement to "Kim Possible's World Showcase Adventure", which is sort of showing its age considering KP doesn't even come on Disney Channel anymore. Perhaps there could be little "Figment's Place" activty table to take the place of the "KidCot" stops. Idk. I think this is a really great idea though, and would love to see Figment used for a show on Disney Junior.

jmick71

Being that disney has now started this idea that only characters from movies and tv shows could go in the park, and no new characters can be created just for the park ( every ride/attraction must have a movie/tv tie in) this would be a great opportunity to get figment into the park, and restore the imaginations pavilion and JITI to its former glory. but i think the show should be similar to the ride. the story line would go something like this. figment and dream finder are faced with challenges from all across the world (each show would feature a different kid from a different country with a different problem) and they would go into the dream port to find the solution, exploring the different themes that the dream port held( extremly creative/wacky/whimsical part of imagination, art, literature, theater, movies, and science)!!!! :D

JEANYLASER

yeah Figment is my favorite Dragon and I love him too! I was thinking of Figment the interactive show the Guest can talk to figment and figment answers to you the guest just like Stitch in disneyland!

jmick71

yeah Figment is my favorite Dragon and I love him too! I was thinking of Figment the interactive show the Guest can talk to figment and figment answers to you the guest just like Stitch in disneyland!

the only problem with that is that the show would need to go to disney channel or else it would be completely irrelevant for this generation of kids.
But that is an amazing idea for the queue!!!!!! the only problem is that JITI with figment would need a line( more than a 5 minut wait) or else everyone would pass it so the only step is an AMAZING RE-IMAGINING OF THE RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

ScorpionX

There could be a segment of the show where Figment (with the help of a "grown-up") shares the recipe for a food item from the country represented on that given week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom