A mysterious Three Caballeros show has appeared on the DisneyLife app called “The Legend of the Three Caballeros” (Now on Disney+)

Rich T

In the first episode when Donald has lost everything he has--and sits on the curb crying-- I have never felt so sorry for the poor guy! :D And then the way it irises out to a jazzy rendition of "Happy Birthday to You!" :D

The dalmation firefighters were a nice touch.

brb1006

Original Poster
Just go to episode 6 and I seriously didn't expect Creeper from the Black Cauldron (I don't care if it's not the exact character and name is different) at least the character resembled him.

Last edited:

some other guy

Update:
All thirteen episodes are out there.
「三人の騎士」「Legend of the Three Caballeros」Ep.13 - Niconico Vide.mp4_snapshot_03...png

Rodan75

Finally watched the last two eps! It took a minute to win me over and it gets better as it goes. I don’t know if it needs another season, one and done works. But I liked it a lot. A nice weird throwback adventure.

This feels so much like a classic Disney Afternoon show in the best possible way.

I do hope it gets released everywhere at some point. Since it aired on DisneyLife in the Philippines I don’t think they can use the excuse that it was a write off like Megas XLR.

brb1006

Original Poster
That's good to hear, was expecting that to happen which is why we never saw it come to US. Now the question is will there be a season 2? I assume yes, but you never know.
I'm having a feeling this series might become popular in Brazil where Jose is huge.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I'm having a feeling this series might become popular in Brazil where Jose is huge.
Honestly I expect it to be huge in a lot of places. The 3 characters are known around the world from what I can tell. But what it tells us is that Disney was holding back the launch of the series worldwide until Disney+ launched, which makes sense now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom