A mysterious Three Caballeros show has appeared on the DisneyLife app called “The Legend of the Three Caballeros” (Now on Disney+)

brb1006

Original Poster
According to this tumblr post, a user discovered an unannounced show starring The Three Caballeros that suddenly appeared on the DisneyLife app in Asia. The series just popped up on the App without fanfare and very little information is know about it online besides these screenshots.
tumblr_papr4l57Vi1sj1w9qo1_640.jpg

tumblr_papr4l57Vi1sj1w9qo4_500.jpg

tumblr_papr4l57Vi1sj1w9qo7_500.jpg

Here's the link
holisticvolunteer.tumblr.com/post/175135580640

ppete1975

MerlinTheGoat

I'm liking the art style of this. It feels closer to the established Donald design from the late 1930s onward, in contrast to the newer art style used in the modern Mickey shorts and Ducktales reboot. I hope it animates well also, and doesn't have the awkward "flash animation" quality a lot of other cartoons have.

brb1006

Original Poster
Legend of the Three Caballeros is an 2018 animated series based on the 1944 film The Three Caballeros.

It debuted on the DisneyLife streaming app in the Phillipines with thirteen episodes, with an American release speculated to take place in 2019.

The series continues the globetrotting adventures of Donald Duck, Jose Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, with episodes set in the United States, Peru, Egypt and more
http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Legend_of_the_Three_Caballeros
I'm having a feeling Disney must be saving this for their streaming service.

brb1006

Original Poster
Update: According to Matt Chapmon, who worked on the series. It's being made at Disney Interactive by the most talented people he's ever worked with!:joyfull:
tumblr_inline_parqjmX3cy1qfi9r0_500.png

Alright I'm officially excited right now!:happy:
2d5.gif

Found another screenshot of the logo from Twitter.
DgTwzelV4AAcGVb.jpg

Last edited:

some other guy

I checked around some more media-piracy friendly back alleys of the onlines. Apparently the show's proving difficult to rip. If this gets out it might end up something as terribly low-fi as a camera pointed at a screen. I'm trying to lean on some leads I have out of SEA that might be able to take a swing at it.

Online chatter seems to indicate this was already produced and shelved a while back.

"The Three Caballeros show looks so good! But sadly, the show was finished and in the can ready to air for well over the year. The crews have moved on to other things since, so even if it does finally get released here, there’s little to no chance it’ll go any further than that. "

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom