• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report A (Love) Bug's Life

riverside

Advertisement
Yay!! Looking forward to it!! :)

maelstrom98

So, I'm a longtime lurker on these boards, and my husband and I were totally sitting across the aisle from you on the bus back to GF/Poly (we were at Poly) from HS earlier in the week. I recognized you in line waiting for the bus, but was too busy fighting love bugs to introduce myself, and then I didn't want to be a creeper on the bus. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought the love bugs were crazy this time around!

LeighM

Following along:) I wish I had known you were going to be there May 3rd! That was our last full day :( The lovebugs were irritating when we were there but I saw they turned into a swarm after we left.

Doc Disney

Original Poster

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Following !!
Thanks!!

So, I'm a longtime lurker on these boards, and my husband and I were totally sitting across the aisle from you on the bus back to GF/Poly (we were at Poly) from HS earlier in the week. I recognized you in line waiting for the bus, but was too busy fighting love bugs to introduce myself, and then I didn't want to be a creeper on the bus. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought the love bugs were crazy this time around!
What?! NOOOO! I wish you said hi! Did I look crabby? The love bugs were really getting to me that day if I remember correctly haha

Top Bottom