A little help please

coachwnh

Original Poster
Trying to decide what to do our last night this July. On past trips, we usually try to visit all four parks in one day. Having accomplished that in February, we are hoping to go a bit slower. We have a lunch ADR at Brown Derby, and would like to visit MK that night. Question is, should we leave the night open or do the luau (which we have done before)? Guess I'd like to know if most people keep that last night free or do you plan one last dinner? Thanks folks

DisneyDebNJ

Trying to decide what to do our last night this July. On past trips, we usually try to visit all four parks in one day. Having accomplished that in February, we are hoping to go a bit slower. We have a lunch ADR at Brown Derby, and would like to visit MK that night. Question is, should we leave the night open or do the luau (which we have done before)? Guess I'd like to know if most people keep that last night free or do you plan one last dinner? Thanks folks
Every year for us, we do the same.. do a big breakfast the last day, then head to epcot and eat thru the kiosks during food and wine, ending with Illuminations. I always like to leave the last day open, to get my souveniers, say goodbye till next year, and oh yeah .... cry :(

coachwnh

Original Poster
Have a magical time! If you're keeping the night free how about seeing if you can do a Wishes Desert Party to cap off the trip!:)
Tried to book that for July 3. Was all sold out (the night it was first opened). We opted for the fireworks cruise leaving from the contemporary that night instead. We will try to book the dessert party for MNSSHP in October. I'm a bigger fan if that dessert party now that it includes ice cream!!! Can't wait to head to the world. My wife had already started to pack the kid's suitcases!!

coachwnh

Original Poster
If you change your mind about that, maybe a Fireworks Cruise. Best non-dining money spent on the last trip.
We have this booked for July third. We have done it three times (twice in Epcot, once from the contemporary). We love it!! Thanks

real mad hatter

Trying Via Napoli on this trip. Looking forward to it!
Must admit,the three of us enjoy a good pizza.The big one from PORS is something we always do and take back to our room,however the Mezzo Metro from VN was outstanding.The base was perfect,the combination of cheese,peppers,chillies,etc was spot on..Thats it..I'm now craving for one..;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom