A Little Extra Magic....

Todd L

So , when my wife and I had to cancel our long weekend at Wdw 20th anniversary trip a few months back we were both pretty bummed out about it.

We just could not make it work no matter how hard we tried ...

I decided to contact wdw guest relations to tell them what happened and ask if maybe they could give us a little extra magic on our upcoming family trip.

After going back and fourth for a few months they sent me an email today and Im thrilled.

They are giving us Vip seating for the Celebrate a Dream parade and Illuminations during our trip!!!!!!!

Im floored by the efforts of the nice lady I dealt with and hope to maybe get a nice picture of the family and send it to her with a note when we get home.

Pretty sweet!!

agorna

it's the little things like that that make a Disney vacation so special and worthwhile... I hear it on a daily basis that I could go so many other places for half the cost of a Disney vacation but at Disney... everyone treats you like your family and will work extra hard to make every day special.., congratulations! enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
So , when my wife and I had to cancel our long weekend at Wdw 20th anniversary trip a few months back we were both pretty bummed out about it.

We just could not make it work no matter how hard we tried ...

I decided to contact wdw guest relations to tell them what happened and ask if maybe they could give us a little extra magic on our upcoming family trip.

After going back and fourth for a few months they sent me an email today and Im thrilled.

They are giving us Vip seating for the Celebrate a Dream parade and Illuminations during our trip!!!!!!!

Im floored by the efforts of the nice lady I dealt with and hope to maybe get a nice picture of the family and send it to her with a note when we get home.

Pretty sweet!!

Love hearing this story! Disney magic continues!!!!! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom