Original Poster
AKA Former Millennium Pavilion

Attachments

• wspav.jpg
    wspav.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 239

MrPromey

Original Poster
Sorry everyone! I just realize that the pictures I’m sticking up here are really big. I use a high resolution graphics monitor so everything looks fine to me but I just realized that some of these pictures may be larger than some of your screens. I think I did OK with this one, though and I’ll try to be more careful in the future.:(

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Thats where all the pins are now.

No, that's where the big pin event was back in August but it's all closed up again for the moment. What's funny is that when they were doing the thing with all the countries it seemed so small inside but with everything out of it, the place is really huge... If you look in the foreground, you can see on of the big gates at the front of this pavilion. When there isn't something going on the just swing them shut and *poof* the whole thing is gone ;)

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by DDPGambit
This pic seems fine to me. I have a 17 in. monitor though. But thats not that big...is it?

I think that may have been the first of my sized down files. I have a 21 inch monitor and It took me a while to realize that at 800x600 screen resolution, someone would have to scroll from left to right just to see all of what I was sending.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom