A Halloween Adventure! Pre-trip & Trip Report 10/26 - 10/30

Hey everyone I love Halloween and every since I visited last Oct. for MNSSHP I am hooked. Our trip was booked in April for 4 nights and 5 days at Pop Century Resort. We will be visiting MNSSHP on Tuesday, Oct. 27th and HHN @ Universal on Thursday, Oct. 29th. We are anxiously awaiting on Universal to announce this years theme. Now let me introduce you to the members of our party.

Dawn (myself) Age: 40 :eek: 10+ trips to the world.

l_26bdf7d29ffa4aec8af24d2e0d31a29d.jpg

Theresa DSIL Age: 50 :eek: at the time of trip, second trip to world totally hooked.

l_afc8888d9c554e50b02cb968c7c0c133.jpg

Tammy BBF for 25+ years never been on vacation with before. Former WDW employee born and raised in Orlando, FL. has not been since early 90's Age:40 :eek: her B-day is the day after mine.

l_0dfdb60dc6934cfaba0a205f4146ad83.jpg

Carrie DC Age: 33 at time of trip. 3rd trip with me to WDW 1st trip without kids and first time staying on property.

l_a379627eb883442394a0b2cd10f7a83e.jpg

This is a girls only trip and we plan to have alot of fun!

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
We purchased our plane tickets as soon as they went on sale in May!

Southwest

BWI on 10/26 @ 7:00am arriving @ MCO 9:20am
MCO on 10/30 @ 6:15pm arriving @ BWI 8:25pm

$119.20 each :sohappy:

MNSSHP tickets for 4 adults on 10/27 recieved May 6th (my b-day)

$55.38 each

Booked Pop Century using 40% off pin code for $63.00 per night.

More purchases to come.:wave:

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
Quick update I just got off the phone with Disney and upgraded us to CSR for $109.11 a night $131.63 a night with the 2 extra adult charges. I been trying to change for awhile but no availability.

Mrs. Jobson

You all are going to have the best time. I love going to the parks at Halloween time. The atmosphere is great! I have only missed one year of MNSSHP. That was the year my husband and I got married. We missed it so much. We are planning on going this year as well. I hope you all have a wonderful time.:wave:

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
Universal theme announced, "Ripped from the Silver Screen" with Chucky, Jigsaw, and the Werewolf. Looks good can't wait.:sohappy:

disneygirl1

You are going to have such an awesome time!!! CSR is my favorite!!! We upgraded from POP to CSR on our Dec '08 trip. We will be staying at POP in Sept. though. Going to MNSSHP as well! It is by far the best special event party in my opinion. Hallowishes is awesome!!!

worldfanatic

I remember your last trip didn't go so hot due to allergy problems. Hope this one goes great for you!! Bet your husband is jealous!

Shadowdawn

Halloween is my absolute favorite and I think MNSSHP is awesome. You'll have a great time.

I can't wait for your TR, I've always wanted to go to the Uni HHN and I need something to convince the boyfriend that we should go.

sueuk

I love girls only trips - we usually do ours at DLP as it's easy to get to for short trips. Have a great time - we might see you round the parks - we're there from 22nd - 6th.:wave:

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
This sounds sooooo wonderful! I can't wait to see pictures, PLEASE post lots of pictures!!!!:wave:

I sure will post lots of pics!

Halloween is my absolute favorite and I think MNSSHP is awesome. You'll have a great time.

I can't wait for your TR, I've always wanted to go to the Uni HHN and I need something to convince the boyfriend that we should go.

Oh I love HHN and this looks sooo good with Chucky & Jigsaw. We went last year had a blast!

I love girls only trips - we usually do ours at DLP as it's easy to get to for short trips. Have a great time - we might see you round the parks - we're there from 22nd - 6th.:wave:

Oh i doubt we c u we won't be ther til 10/26. You have a great time and write a tr when u get back!

:sohappy::sohappy: :sohappy:35 more days!

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
11 days left! We are all finished with our costumes can not wait. Just ordered my MVMCP tickets for Dec. oh yea I am going back in Dec for 5 days!:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom