A group apology?

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
I just wanted to say i'm sorry to Tramp, Lightbeer,Sillyspook, and the rest of the group for the past weeks of being a jerk. I hope you can forgive me for any harm that I have cause. Thanks

dopey

hey, jay, i can only speak for myself. but i don’t think you’re a jerk; in fact, i can tell you’re a decent guy.

i think you and some others just got a little carried away. the difference is you’re man enough to admit it. others will probably gurgle out some nasty, off-the-cuff reply to demonstrate how tough they can be under the anonymity of the internet.

anyone who dares to open themselves up on this board is treated like they’re some silly child. too bad for the nasty types here who can’t respect and appreciate those of us who are here because we love disney, want to find out more about it and connect with others who feel the same.

i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again: being in wdw makes me feel like a child again. anybody here who doesn’t feel the same way really doesn’t belong here.

jay_london

Hey whats going on here is this group therapy? We were all having a bit of fun, don't say sorry for that. Nobody on here is a jerk, except for Mr.Lightbeer and Tramp can be a bit of a prat but I think we all have a good sense of humour, and ribbing each other is only harmless fun, you prat. Now dry your eyes and get thinking of some good one liners.

Jay:D

jay_london

Originally posted by dopey
hey, jay, i can only speak for myself. but i don’t think you’re a jerk; in fact, i can tell you’re a decent guy.

i think you and some others just got a little carried away. the difference is you’re man enough to admit it. others will probably gurgle out some nasty, off-the-cuff reply to demonstrate how tough they can be under the anonymity of the internet.

anyone who dares to open themselves up on this board is treated like they’re some silly child. too bad for the nasty types here who can’t respect and appreciate those of us who are here because we love disney, want to find out more about it and connect with others who feel the same.

i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again: being in wdw makes me feel like a child again. anybody here who doesn’t feel the same way really doesn’t belong here.

Listen in the chit chat section we have a laugh and a dig at each other if people don't like it they don't have to join in. There are sections on this board for serious discussion on Disney and most people contribute good threads and posts. We all love Disney, we all feel like kids when we are there and when we chat about it but for God sake don't take it too seriously. I think you may look at the digs on some of the threads and take them as if they were for real, they are not it is just some overgrown children having a laugh. People think me and Mr.Lightbeer hate each other we are actually good friends and often chat off this board, we dig at each other for fun and some people find the banter fun.

jay

jay_london

Originally posted by jay_london

Listen in the chit chat section we have a laugh and a dig at each other if people don't like it they don't have to join in. There are sections on this board for serious discussion on Disney and most people contribute good threads and posts. We all love Disney, we all feel like kids when we are there and when we chat about it but for God sake don't take it too seriously. I think you may look at the digs on some of the threads and take them as if they were for real, they are not it is just some overgrown children having a laugh. People think me and Mr.Lightbeer hate each other we are actually good friends and often chat off this board, we dig at each other for fun and some people find the banter fun.

jay

PS my email address is available for anyone to contact me I don't hide behind anything.

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by jay_london
Hey whats going on here is this group therapy? We were all having a bit of fun, don't say sorry for that. Nobody on here is a jerk, except for Mr.Lightbeer and Tramp can be a bit of a prat but I think we all have a good sense of humour, and ribbing each other is only harmless fun, you prat. Now dry your eyes and get thinking of some good one liners.

Jay:D

Jerk hey,well listen up scumbag,I can steal a car and be in London in no time,I'm not scared of you ,why should I be I'll have 682 friends with me,and another thing Tramp is a lot of a prat.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 68
M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by JAY-ROD
I just wanted to say i'm sorry to Tramp, Lightbeer,Sillyspook, and the rest of the group for the past weeks of being a jerk. I hope you can forgive me for any harm that I have cause. Thanks

You're right ,but as far as I'm concerned you've always been a jerk;)

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 66
M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by dopey

Perhaps it was you that got a little carried away,the rest of us seem to be on the same wavelength.We're all deranged!

ONE BIG PILL CHILL COMING UP

Tramp

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

I can only forgive you if you put your silly picture back up...even the Brits can't make me laugh as much as that picture...
:D :D :D :D :D

PS/ personally i think you're a pretty good sport....you've taken a few good hits .... and you really can't help the way you look...:D

pps....now that you are about to take your first flight...I can't help but wonder if this is your way of cleansing your soul BEFORE you meet your maker...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Three cheers for JAY-ROD.....you're a good guy!

jay_london

Re: Re: A group apology?

Originally posted by Tramp

I can only forgive you if you put your silly picture back up...even the Brits can't make me laugh as much as that picture...
:D :D :D :D :D

PS/ personally i think you're a pretty good sport....you've taken a few good hits .... and you really can't help the way you look...:D

pps....now that you are about to take your first flight...I can't help but wonder if this is your way of cleansing your soul BEFORE you meet your maker...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Three cheers for JAY-ROD.....you're a good guy!

Oh for God sake not that bloody picture:rolleyes:

sillyspook13

JAY-ROD, you're not a jerk because you had the *spherical objects* to apologize to those whom you may have offended. I did not find your posts TOO offensive.

jay_london, you're not a jerk either. I'm not going to say what I think about you simply because I try to refrain from comments that hit below the belt. Also, I don't want to be kicked off of this board.

Oops, my ex is trying to make passes at me again. If you will excuse me, I have some @$$ whooping to do.:D

Ariel

Jay, I don't think there is any need to apologize. All that goes on here is good fun. Mostly everyone can take a joke or two and that's what makes this board fun. I would hope no one would take offense.
We're all just one big screwed up happy disfunctional family.
Mr Lightbeer, are you absolutely SURE that 682 is the number of friends you have? That would imply these people like you.....;)

jay_london

Originally posted by Ariel
Jay, I don't think there is any need to apologize. All that goes on here is good fun. Mostly everyone can take a joke or two and that's what makes this board fun. I would hope no one would take offense.
We're all just one big screwed up happy disfunctional family.
Mr Lightbeer, are you absolutely SURE that 682 is the number of friends you have? That would imply these people like you.....;)

You must be joking he doesn't have one friend he just knows 682 drunken louts that drink in the same pub as he does;)

jay

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom