A Good Place to have Breakfast in Epcot

lovepooh

Original Poster
Hi All!

Does anyone have any good suggestions to have breakfast in Epcot.
I want to try to take advantage of EMH one morning at Epcot and was wondering if there is anywhere in the Park that you can find a good breakfast at, then enjoy the park in the morning.

Thanks for any suggestions!:)

yankspy

Unfortunately, Epcot is pretty barren when it comes to breakfast. Sunshine Seasons is about your only choice I believe. Your best bet is to hit the boardwalk and eat at one of the hotels. The Garden Grove Cafe at the Swan is pretty good and you also have the Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club. There are a few other places there but I have not tried them. After breakfast you can walk to the back entrance at Epcot. Good luck.:)

toystorymaniacs

You use to be able to get breakfast at the Electric Umbrella, I don't know if you still can or not. OF course there is the Princess b-fast in Norway.

Disneybird

I would suggest you use the EMH time to hit the attractions that will become very crowded once the park opens to day guest. At least ride Soarin, and Test Track then as many other rides as possible before regular opening. Then eat around 10. You can get a quick breakfast at Sunshine Seasons, or a more relaxed one (although more expensive too) at Akershus.

DisneyPrincess5

Sunshine Seasons at The Land has pretty good breakfast options, although that may be one of your only options.
Akershus at Norway has a nice sit-down Princess breakfast.

lovepooh

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the responses. I guess Breakfast at the park is not likely. oh well I can always do a breakfast at one of the nearby resorts.:veryconfu

I think Sunshine Seasons in the Land is the best. And you're right there to grab a fastpass for Soarin'! Keep in mind that options for breakfast at Epcot are limited since World Showcase doesn't open til 11.

ThinkTink721

Hi All!

Does anyone have any good suggestions to have breakfast in Epcot.
I want to try to take advantage of EMH one morning at Epcot and was wondering if there is anywhere in the Park that you can find a good breakfast at, then enjoy the park in the morning.

Thanks for any suggestions!:)

I have heard that the Princess Storybook breakfast is nice (we have only eaten there for dinner).

TTFN-Tiggger

Askerhaus in Norway is a good sit down character dining meal. Family style for the hot breakfast items and buffet for the cold items. We had a great time when you tried this last year. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom