A Gay Days Extravanganza Blitzkrieg Whirlwind Tour

Hello Everyone!

You can surf to my trip report. Even though it's basically an adults only trip, I'd say it's rated pg. Nothing outrageous happened, so nothing outrageous to report. But you can expect:

*Detailed descriptions
*Many photos
*How do my nerves hold up showing a newbie around Walt Disney World?
*What is it like at Typhoon Lagoon at a private party for adults
*Why the staff at the Outer Rim is great
*How I maximized the thrill factor
*Which meal was better: Chefs de France or Hollywood Brown Derby?
*How I went blind at the Crystal Palace

That's just a taste of what to expect.

Have fun while as you surf http://hometown.aol.com/woodwindmusic

Please note that there are several pages in this site and the links to those pages are at the bottom of each page. The pictures really start to go into full swing on the Epcot page.

BRER STITCH

Hey DOUGLAS E !!! :wave:

AWESOME trip report!

Thanks for sharing the great stories and pictures. They brought back some great memories of our own trips this year!
Glad you guys had a good time!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

johnvree

Great trip report. We are going in May and lately have been considering pushing it off until November. After seeing your pictures I decided that I just cannot wait until November.

I think that the Hall of Presidents is a little overdone as well (and I'm a Republican). I have always wondered whether it would be better placed in the American Pavillion. On IASM, however, we differ. I enjoyed it more when I was a kid. Even as a teenager, I always went on it. Maybe because it was one of the originals and I remember it from the early 70s. Now, it's just plain spooky. Those dolls just keep staring and that song. :hammer: I'm pretty sure we are being hynotized in there and are receiving subliminal orders to spend more money. :dazzle: Just a theory. Anyway, it doesn't matter what I think. My kids love it, so I go.

surfsupdon

YOUR CARIBBEAN BEACH PICTURES WERE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Thank you so much for taking the time to show those who wnated to look. My family has stayed with CB for at least a dozen times, and it is our absolute favorite. We prefer Aruba, we even pick specific rooms and know what rooms have the best views. It is such a beautiful and well maintained Resort. We have very many warm memories there. So much so that we are a tad nervous about trying something new--Yacht Club. The price was just too good to pass up to try a deluxe. We'll see how it goes, Im sure we'll love that too, but our hearts will always be with our original Resort--Caribbean Beach!!

Glad you enjoyed the Resort as well. Tis beautiful!

aim

What a GREAT report! I really love how you have it! I was at the June 6 e-ride!:D But, again, great report! :sohappy:

DouglasE

Original Poster
WDW*Babe,
So YOU were the cute one I past that night! Thanks for the applause. Can I just take you around with me so I can have someone clap for me all the time? Hahahaha

Surfsupdon,
Glad you enjoyed my pics! I had fun taking them. Many of those CBR pics were taken on the bridge going from Parrot Cay to Jamaica. I just stood in one place and kept turning 360 degrees and just kept on snapping away. Beach Club is a definite possibility for me in 2004 too! I might end up renting DVC points and stay at BCV. We'll see. There are sooo many options that I might do.

Johnvree,
I didn't end up on It's A Small World in 2003. I know--heresy! So we'll see what happens in 2004. Fantasyland is a definite destination with Mickey's Philharmagic and all.

BrerStitch,
Like the username. Very creative. Thanks for the encouragement!

surfsupdon

Oh, I know that bridge quite well!! From literally crawling over it when young, to biking and running over it, and carrying my mugs over it multiple times per day! I love that Resort. I even rode a bike over it--too fast--and didnt make the sharp tuen to Aruba and I fell into a bush. But I smiled b/c I love CB!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom