'A Frozen Holiday Wish' to begin November 5

ToTBellHop

Does this grind anyone else's gears?
No. Why can't another princess decorate Cinderella's (Charming's...) castle? This is perhaps the most reasonable of the Frozen additions, to me.

I really don't see this as over-saturation. You have the ability to meet Anna and Elsa, which people demand, a gift shop with snow, and this appropriate holiday overlay. What's the big deal?

TheRabbit

Is AK the only park with no frozen or did I miss something?
I realize its a money maker and Disney needs to get hot films quickly in the park but there is a thing called over satuatian which I believe this is nearing or is here already.
Seriously?...over saturation?...lol They will run this into the ground and get every nickel they can out of Frozen, watch!
Does this grind anyone else's gears?
I imagine not many people will be upset with this since the Frozen meet and greet consistantly averages 120min wait times even thru the slow September month AND they just gave it its own store at the Studios. It's obviously still very popular. The upset ones are Disney traditionalists (me included) and we all know how much Disney cares about our opinions. lol

R W B

Is AK the only park with no frozen or did I miss something?
I realize its a money maker and Disney needs to get hot films quickly in the park but there is a thing called over saturatian which I believe this is nearing or is here already.

They've passed saturation a long time ago with this crap...........

Oh yea? Tell that to the thrones of families that will be visiting WDW for the first time this holiday season with their little daughter that's absolutely in love with this movie. Or the families that were on the fence about going back but will now decide to make a return trip this holiday season because their little one is obsessed with Frozen?

I promise you, those families out number the saturation crowd 10-1 at least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom