Pre-Trip A Flower and Garden 50th

Hello @Tuvalu, @Doc Disney, @blgauger, @Longers, @riverside, @amjt660 and all of my Disney Friends,

I am soooo excited to be going back to WDW!

This will be a super quick PTR as my trip begins tomorrow :joyfull:!

This trip it will be my sister, @TangledTina and me. We will be celebrating her 50th birthday!

Our dates are May 28- June 2, 2019 and we are staying at the Contemporary.
Here is a quick peek at our plans:
Tuesday, May 28 Fly out of Cincinnati and arrive at MCO around 10am. We will catch the Magical Express, drop our bags at the Contemporary and head to Epcot for Flower and Garden, including evening EMH! This is our first experience at Flower and Garden and we are super excited! Violet Lemonade here I come!
Wednesday, May 29 MK with a Fireworks Dessert Party (also new to us).
Thursday, May 30 AK and After Hours Event at MK (unbelievably excited about this!)
Friday, May 31 HS and Resort hopping
Saturday, June 1 Epcot and MK
Sunday, June 2 Brunch at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' and Departure :cry:.

I can't wait to share it with all of you! I may post a few pics while we are there, but promise to write a full report once we get home.

If anyone is in the World this week, let me know and we will watch for you!

LisaBelle

Original Poster
We left WDW yesterday 😞. Enjoy your trip and try to keep cool. It has been a hot summer already!🥵
Hope you had a great trip. I’ve been watching the forecast and it looks brutal! We were hoping it would be a bit cooler in late May and early June!

LisaBelle

Original Poster

LisaBelle

Original Poster
Have a fantastic trip! And happy Birthday to your sis! I’m jealous about the Art Smiths brunch, enjoy!
On the Magical Express right now! Tina says Thanks for they birthday wishes!
YES! I'm so excited for you!!! I think you will love the After Hours!
Thanks! Can’t wait for After Hours!
Enjoy your trip and merriest of birthdays to your sis!
Thanks! On the DME right now!
Happy birthday...no better way to spend it!!
Thanks! We agree completely!

Happy Birthday Tina! 🎂
Have a blast you two! 🍷🌼🌺
Tina thanks you for the birthday wishes!
On DME. Hoping to be at MK by noon and then on to Flower and Garden!
Too kind and not entirely deserved compared to all the amazing folks who contribute to the TR board

Max
😊
Have soooo much fun!! :) I just missed y'all! Cody and I flew home yesterday :cry:
Thanks! Sorry we missed you. That would have been fun to meet up again! Hope your trip was great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom