Pre-Trip A first, a last, and a galaxy far, far, away... (Now with bonus London TR!)

🐝 BEE IS GOING BACK! 🐝 BEE IS GOING BACK! 🐝 BEE IS GOING BACK! 🐝

So, this title might be a bit misleading. There are actually several firsts planned for this trip, and a semi-first. But "A first, another first, yet another first, a sorta first, and a last" doesn't roll off the tongue (or fingertips) so well.

For now, I'll leave you with the cast.

Me (Bee): 30
DW (M): 30
M's mom (MIL)
M's dad (FIL)
M's brother (BIL): 27
My brother (Jay): 24

And a countdown!
Our next trip  

EDIT: Now we're doing a Passholder preview and going down early for two nights, then flying home, then proceeding with our regular trip as planned. So, here's THAT countdown:
CRAZY PEOPLE DO A PASSHOLDER PREVIEW  

Last edited:

bee

Original Poster
Day 6, cont.

tumblr_psc04bPtZp1qhyy8p_1280.jpg

tumblr_psc04ctHTn1qhyy8p_1280.jpg

tumblr_psc04c8Lqh1qhyy8p_1280.jpg

tumblr_psc04dD5vs1qhyy8p_1280.jpg

tumblr_psc07dOX1B1qhyy8p_1280.jpg

tumblr_psc07dYhzf1qhyy8p_1280.jpg

There was also a waterfall!

tumblr_psc07haYZ91qhyy8p_1280.jpg

tumblr_psc07e1Cir1qhyy8p_1280.jpg

tumblr_psc07fqwNZ1qhyy8p_1280.jpg

tumblr_psc07iCb6I1qhyy8p_1280.jpg

tumblr_psc07jnKiz1qhyy8p_1280.jpg

These two birds had a fight...

tumblr_psc07k8LBN1qhyy8p_1280.jpg

tumblr_psc07krUS11qhyy8p_1280.jpg

...and this one won!

On the way out...

tumblr_psc0a3RPBm1qhyy8p_1280.jpg

tumblr_psc0a4X0xX1qhyy8p_1280.jpg

The Rose Garden was truly a highlight of the trip and we will definitely go back whenever we get the chance to visit London again! I highly recommend it!

bee

Original Poster
Time for the 30 day dance!!!

aVt.gif

It's getting real!!! This is the time when I really obsessively check and recheck my plans and question everything I've planned to do. It's not like we've never been to Disney, or like we're never going back, so it's okay if we don't do every little thing we want to do...but I still second guess every ADR, every park day plan, every FP...and even my hotel reservations! Certainly I'm not the only one...right???

krisri18

aVt.gif

It's getting real!!! This is the time when I really obsessively check and recheck my plans and question everything I've planned to do. It's not like we've never been to Disney, or like we're never going back, so it's okay if we don't do every little thing we want to do...but I still second guess every ADR, every park day plan, every FP...and even my hotel reservations! Certainly I'm not the only one...right???
You're not the only one! Last minute tweaks and second-guessing every plan is what I do too!

bee

Original Poster
Okay, you know how I am obsessive about every little thing, bordering on crazy??

Today I was able to register for a Passholder preview of SWGE...

On August 21...

Three days BEFORE we're supposed to get to Disney...

And now we're flying in August 21, flying home August 22, then flying BACK to Disney for the proper trip on August 24.

o_Oo_Oo_O

Time for a new countdown:

Rista1313

aVt.gif

Definitely not the only one!

krisri18

Okay, you know how I am obsessive about every little thing, bordering on crazy??

On August 21...

And now we're flying in August 21, flying home August 22, then flying BACK to Disney for the proper trip on August 24.

o_Oo_Oo_O

That's not crazy, that's commitment to Disney! Lol

DisneyGigi

On August 21...

o_Oo_Oo_O

You aren’t the only one that crazy... lol
I booked the preview for 8/21 too. And we fly there the 24th for trip too. No flights that don’t connect when I went to book that though. :(
I really, really don’t wanna go opening day but I guess I am gonna have to cancel, unless we can drive to Airport that is like 30 mins away and do a nonstop.
If not opening day it is. I don’t even really like Star Wars except for Chewbacca and Darth Vader. Price of being married to a Star Wars geek that indulges in my Disney obsession I guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom