Pre-Trip A first, a last, and a galaxy far, far, away... (Now with bonus London TR!)

🐝 BEE IS GOING BACK! 🐝 BEE IS GOING BACK! 🐝 BEE IS GOING BACK! 🐝

So, this title might be a bit misleading. There are actually several firsts planned for this trip, and a semi-first. But "A first, another first, yet another first, a sorta first, and a last" doesn't roll off the tongue (or fingertips) so well.

For now, I'll leave you with the cast.

Me (Bee): 30
DW (M): 30
M's mom (MIL)
M's dad (FIL)
M's brother (BIL): 27
My brother (Jay): 24

And a countdown!
Our next trip  

EDIT: Now we're doing a Passholder preview and going down early for two nights, then flying home, then proceeding with our regular trip as planned. So, here's THAT countdown:
CRAZY PEOPLE DO A PASSHOLDER PREVIEW  

Last edited:

bee

Original Poster
461B20AD-215B-46F8-B20A-E92B0BDA6CB1.jpeg
17DC45B0-AACE-4E49-AAD2-2FAD1B523439.jpeg
A8FA6312-C310-40F1-8648-E4EBA05B577F.jpeg
48307290-9229-4DD4-ACBE-F366AB018129.jpeg

dizfan917

I absolutely LOVE IllumiNations and will certainly miss it, but I'm also in favor of change. (EXCEPT for the Fountain of Nations... boo)

I know Kevin and I will both shed a tear the last time we see it. It is some beautiful storytelling and is inspirational, inclusive and reminds us of how important it is that WE GO ON. Through everything life throws at us, we need to stand together and work to make the world the best it can be... however big or small our contribution.

HarmoniUS sounds like it will be quite the production. I'm excited to experience it when it opens.

Thanks for all the feelings for the past sixteen years (that I've seen you...), IllumiNations! You'll be missed.

Whooh... 🔥 (that was the torches being blown out one last time... didja get that?!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom