A few questions before my trip next week???

the-reason14

Original Poster
It's been over a year since I've been to the world and I have a few questions for you guys who have been recently.

1. I know about the new rope drop procedure at the MK and it doesn't sound like something I will like but whatever. My question is can you still break off and go to the lands easily, or is it a bit forced now since the assumption is everyone wants to see the frozen girls? An example would be me wanting to get to space mt. at park opening, can I get there by going through the noodle station, or is that area walled off for the new hub construction? And are the other parks doing this too?

2. I remember reading about changes to the MK bus stop. If I'm park hopping, is it still the norm to go from the MK to the TTC to catch the monorail to epcot and or busses to mgm and AK, or is the resort stop now linked to the other theme parks? And are there any other changes at the other bus stops at the other parks?

These are just the two that popped in my head for now, I know I had some more and will post the others later. Any and all help is appreciated, thanks.

ImagineerDude

It's been over a year since I've been to the world and I have a few questions for you guys who have been recently.

1. I know about the new rope drop procedure at the MK and it doesn't sound like something I will like but whatever. My question is can you still break off and go to the lands easily, or is it a bit forced now since the assumption is everyone wants to see the frozen girls? An example would be me wanting to get to space mt. at park opening, can I get there by going through the noodle station, or is that area walled off for the new hub construction? And are the other parks doing this too?

2. I remember reading about changes to the MK bus stop. If I'm park hopping, is it still the norm to go from the MK to the TTC to catch the monorail to epcot and or busses to mgm and AK, or is the resort stop now linked to the other theme parks? And are there any other changes at the other bus stops at the other parks?

These are just the two that popped in my head for now, I know I had some more and will post the others later. Any and all help is appreciated, thanks.
1.) It's really not that bad. It's actually less chaotic, but still packed. You can branch off into other lands but there always has been CM barricades leading to E-ticket attractions like Space Mt. We were the first riders on Space in May and the CM "walls" if you will move quickly and are there for safety purposes.

2.) Now you can get busses to other theme parks right from the Magic Kingdom bus stop, no need to travel to the TTC unless you wish to travel to EPCOT by monorail.

Have a great trip!

the-reason14

Original Poster
1.) It's really not that bad. It's actually less chaotic, but still packed. You can branch off into other lands but there always has been CM barricades leading to E-ticket attractions like Space Mt. We were the first riders on Space in May and the CM "walls" if you will move quickly and are there for safety purposes.

2.) Now you can get busses to other theme parks right from the Magic Kingdom bus stop, no need to travel to the TTC unless you wish to travel to EPCOT by monorail.

Have a great trip!

Thank you so much. So I'm assuming just stay behind the rope and near the TL side and once the rope passes and moves toward the hub just make a quick right pass the noodle station and walk behind the TL CMs toward space mt. And is it still possible to get bussed from the TTC to other parks? If so, how do the buses work when traveling from another park to MK. Do they have a TTC and MK bus stop, or is it kinda like a combined trip stopping first at TTC then MK? Thanks again for your help, I appreciate it. I'm almost there....again ;)

ImagineerDude

Thank you so much. So I'm assuming just stay behind the rope and near the TL side and once the rope passes and moves toward the hub just make a quick right pass the noodle station and walk behind the TL CMs toward space mt. And is it still possible to get bussed from the TTC to other parks? If so, how do the buses work when traveling from another park to MK. Do they have a TTC and MK bus stop, or is it kinda like a combined trip stopping first at TTC then MK? Thanks again for your help, I appreciate it. I'm almost there....again ;)
We always just went straight to the MK bus stop to and from other parks. I'm not sure how the TTC busses work, if there even are any. They expanded the MK bus stations so there's more room for even more busses, the only time I've used busses at the TTC recently was during Christmas because it was so busy and they were using busses to transport people to MK along with the Ferry and Monorail. Maybe someone else has a better answer to this question!

the-reason14

Original Poster
We always just went straight to the MK bus stop to and from other parks. I'm not sure how the TTC busses work, if there even are any. They expanded the MK bus stations so there's more room for even more busses, the only time I've used busses at the TTC recently was during Christmas because it was so busy and they were using busses to transport people to MK along with the Ferry and Monorail. Maybe someone else has a better answer to this question!

Ok thank you so much, appreciate the help. I can't wait for next week. I'm going in expecting crowds but hoping it won't be that bad, but either way I'm just glad I'll be there. Thanks again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom