A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Which version of "ADISAW" would you like to hear on the Cinderella DVD?

• Total voters

stitchcastle

Original Poster
Ok, so we all know that Cinderella is coming to DVD as a platinum edition this October. Now, the reason for this thread is because it has been stated that "The Disney Channel Circle of Stars" will be recording their version of "A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes" for the DVD.

now who wants to hear another Disney classic butchered into a forgettable and cringe-worthy, techno-heavy pop song? Circle of Life anyone? ahem...Beauty and the Beast...cough...

Now it has come to my attention that Kimberley Locke of American Idol fame has also recorded her version of the song for one of them Disney pop albums. And seeing how well Clay Aiken did with "Proud of Your Boy" and how well Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson did with "A Whole New World", I think Disney should just let Kim Locke's version be the "video" for the Cinderella DVD.

Of course there is one more option. Remember Barbara Streisand's fantastic version of "Someday My Prince Will Come" for the Snow White DVD?

MicBat

I'm not really a fan of Kimberly Locke's a Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes. Now Daniel Beddingfield's... His is AMAZING!!

MicBat

stitchcastle said:
wow Daniel Beddingfield has a version of it? WOW! he's my favorite I'll take him then
YES!! It's an amazing jazzy version of the song. It's found on Disneymania 2.

TheDisneyGirl02

I think it should be Kimberly Locke or somebody like that. It's needs to be contemporary enough that young people would like to buy it. I have no doubts that Cinderella will be a huge seller, though. It's one of my favorite movies and it's being released on my birthday!

TheDisneyGirl02

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom