Pre-Trip A Decade of Memories to Celebrate

Hello HUMANS!!!!!!!!!! (AHHHHHH) I am sort of new to these boards and usually don't post many threads I kind of lurk in the background while reading everyone else's. I am going to start a pre-trip report with the hope of doing a full trip report to follow. I am leaving in 22 days to Florida to celebrate my 10 year anniversary with my fiance. This trip started out as a long weekend to Maine, which then turned into a long weekend to Conway New Hampshire, and finally when an idea of Disney was thrown out by my fiance you know I jumped all over it. I did the calculations and made sure financially that we could do it. I still calculate to this day to make sure it is possible because it just seems to good to be true to me. We went for a long weekend in January for my 30th Birthday and September 2018 for a week so I couldn't in my mind process that we financially can afford another long weekend but who cares ITS HAPPENING!
Here is a quick rundown of how my magic will be flowing.
Dates: 10/31/19-11/4/19
Staying: My mother and fathers condo in Melbourne FL.
10/31/19: Landing at 4:00 pm :arghh:..yeah I know it's the latest I have ever landed in Florida but considering we aren't going to a park on this day I had to accept it.
11/1/19: Magic Kingdom bright and early followed by MNSSHP 😍🥰 It will be our second MNSSHP together so I am really excited about it!!
11/2/19: Late wake up since we will be closing down Magic Kingdom the night before. The plan is to go to Disney Springs and shop around and get some drinks. I also want to check out Homecomin'. If we get done shopping and walking around early enough the idea of hitting a park for a little bit has been thrown around by me of course.
11/3/19: Magic Kingdom! This is my favorite park so I knew I wanted to spend our actual anniversary at this park.
11/4/19: Flight home bright and early :cry::cry:

Now that the magic has been revealed I will introduce you to the cast.
Cast:
Jillian (Me)
Age: 30 years old and have been a Disney lover ever since I was a little girl.
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom.
Favorite Ride: Haunted Mansion ( wearing my haunted mansion hoodie as I type this) with Splash Mountain coming in a very close second.
Favorite Character: Donald Duck
Favorite Princess: Ariel
Favorite Villain: Cruella
Favorite Restaurant: Yak and Yeti
Favorite Starbucks drink at Disney: Venti Vanilla sweet cream cold brew
Favorite Snack: Popcorn!!!!!!
Favorite Show: Happily Ever After...I cry everytime.
Favorite Quote: " Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever."

Tony (Fiance)
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Ride: Rock n Roller Coaster
Favorite Character: Goofy
Favorite Princess: Moana
Favorite Villain: Jafar
Favorite Restaurant: Be Our Guest
Favorite Starbucks Drink at Disney: Iced Passion Tea Lemonade or a seasonal frappe drink.
Favorite Snack: Cinnamon Bun from Gaston's Tavern
Favorite Show: Happily Ever After...he doesn't cry every time.
Favorite Quote: "While the princess will indeed grow in grace and beauty, she will be cursed. When the sun sets on her 16th birthday, she will prick her finger on a spindle of a spinning wheel and fall into eternal sleep. The curse can be broken with true love's kiss and no power on Earth can undo the spell."

Thank you for reading along if you've gotten this far. I hope you follow along once the trip report comes!!! Have a magical day!
pic.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom