A DAY AT DISNEYLAND Record

smooch

I collect records and was about to buy a nice record player setup before all this stuff started to hit the fan, I only have a nice pair of powered speakers right now lol. I was actually looking at a bunch of Disney vinyls and found this online and wanted to purchase one. At my local record store, I found vinyls of PoTC, It's a Small World, and not the Haunted Mansion but The Haunted House and bought them all. I haven't given them a listen yet since I don't have my nice setup, but I don't really care if they don't play well, they were mostly just pieces I wanted to collect because I love Disney. When checking out I kinda felt bad, the clerk told me she also collects Disney vinyls and she wanted to get the Pirates one after they closed for the day if nobody bought it, but she told me she had many more vinyls in her collection and to go ahead with buying it because I offered to let her have it. I really like how the sleeves have picture books on them, it's really cool to flip through and look at.

1586476246726.png
1586476203162.png
1586476218736.png

Attachments

• 1586476194015.png
    1586476194015.png
    376.1 KB · Views: 52

D.Silentu

I grew up on "Thrilling, Chilling, Sounds of the Haunted House!" As I recall, there was one segment about a cat that always got me.

"You decide to investigate....and you never return!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom