A couple upcoming Trip Questions

Stevek

A couple of questions regarding our upcoming trip.

For Animal Kindgom, if we get there at opening, should I be wasting a 10am FP+ on the Safari or should I just go there first and will likely have very little wait? I could then take the Safari FP and get Dino or something else.

For Animal Kindgom, if I have a FP+ for Rivers of Light and that's not until late in the evening, will I be able to get another FP+ after I use my first 2 (Safari & Everest) or am I out of luck because Rivers of Light being late won't allow me to get another one until after that one is used?

For Epcot, is it a waste to get a FP+ for SSE if we plan on riding that first thing? We have a 9:05 FP+ now. Already have frozen for later in the day.

BigRedDad

Do not get early FPs unless you absolutely want/can get more. At AK, if you have a FP for ROL, I don't think you can get another until you use that one. At EP, a 9:05 FP for SSE is a waste. It should be a walk on for at least the first hour or two.

Depending on when you are going, lines "may" be shorter than normal. Many people are going to flock to Pandora which may leave fewer in lines at the other attractions.

Upvote 0

JillC LI

Go to Safari first and save your FP for something else at AK. However, if your third FP is for ROL then you won't be able to get any others during the day. For EPCOT, ride SSE early without a FP or later in the day with one.

Upvote 0

Stevek

Original Poster
Do not get early FPs unless you absolutely want/can get more. At AK, if you have a FP for ROL, I don't think you can get another until you use that one. At EP, a 9:05 FP for SSE is a waste. It should be a walk on for at least the first hour or two.

Depending on when you are going, lines "may" be shorter than normal. Many people are going to flock to Pandora which may leave fewer in lines at the other attractions.
Unfortunately, the day we will be at DAK will be AP/DVC previews for Pandora so my assumption is that we will not be able to experience those.

Upvote 0

Stevek

Original Poster
So right now:
Day 1: DAK
Head to Safari first thing
Everest FP+ 10:30 (reading online that FP+ really isn't needed for this)
Dino FP+ 2:00
ROL FP+

Day 2: Epcot
Head to Test Track First
SSE FP+ 9:45 (will likely cancel/move to something else on that tier if line is short)
Land FP+ 10:55 (will likely cancel/move to something else on that tier if line is short)
Frozen FP+ 3:30

Will likely add SSE before we head into World Showcase so we can ride again.

Day 3: MK
7DMT FP+ 9:05 (will cancel if line is short)
Pan FP+ 10:15
BTM FP+ 11:40

I'm hoping that we can blow through all of these with no need to use FP+ and can re-allocate to other rides later in the day when crowds might pick up.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

So right now:
Day 1: DAK
Head to Safari first thing
Everest FP+ 10:30 (reading online that FP+ really isn't needed for this)
Dino FP+ 2:00
ROL FP+

Day 2: Epcot
Head to Test Track First
SSE FP+ 9:45 (will likely cancel/move to something else on that tier if line is short)
Land FP+ 10:55 (will likely cancel/move to something else on that tier if line is short)
Frozen FP+ 3:30

Will likely add SSE before we head into World Showcase so we can ride again.

Day 3: MK
7DMT FP+ 9:05 (will cancel if line is short)
Pan FP+ 10:15
BTM FP+ 11:40

I'm hoping that we can blow through all of these with no need to use FP+ and can re-allocate to other rides later in the day when crowds might pick up.
That early you will not need the EE fast pass, don't think I have ever waited over 5 minutes for SE or Living with the land. 7d mine train count on needing it, you also probably won't need the fast pass for Dinosaur.

Upvote 0

Stevek

Original Poster
That early you will not need the EE fast pass, don't think I have ever waited over 5 minutes for SE or Living with the land. 7d mine train count on needing it, you also probably won't need the fast pass for Dinosaur.
Yeah, I had a feeling on EE, SSE or Land...my guess is that I'll move them to another ride if the lines dictate we don't need to use. Do you know if I hit my window and I don't use that FP+, I can still cancel/move to another ride right?

Upvote 0

Stevek

Original Poster
One more question. If I'm staying at the Hilton across the street from the Springs, can I still use the bus system to get me to the Poly for a Sam's visit?

Upvote 0

Capsin4

We always do EE a coupe times first thing and usually the line is just starting to form when we get off the second time. Then we go directly to safari for little to no wait. Definitely do safari in the morning...much better animal experience.

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
One more question. If I'm staying at the Hilton across the street from the Springs, can I still use the bus system to get me to the Poly for a Sam's visit?

If you haven't visited in a while, the bus stop has moved from Marketplace over to the new Town Center area. Much nicer area - and you walk by some very expensive stores as you enter that area. ;)

Upvote 0

Stevek

Original Poster
If you haven't visited in a while, the bus stop has moved from Marketplace over to the new Town Center area. Much nicer area - and you walk by some very expensive stores as you enter that area. ;)
Thanks. I think it was all the way on the eastern side of DTD when I was last there. I'll cover my wife's eyes as we pass the expensive stores : )

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom