A couple of quick updates from MK

wdw71fan

Original Poster
Went out to MK last night, couple of updates:

- Blackbeard projection is back on in Pirates, and looks GREAT.... as niec as it did when it debuted with the pirates refurb a few years back.

- The circus tents in Storybook Circus are receiving their exterior skins.. The rear tent is nearly complete, and is two shades of red.. It looks REALLY nice, and (unlike the previous tents) the tents looks like circus tents, not a missle-silo with a pointy roof..

- Snow white was pretty busy last night, and the talk around the area was revolving around the closure..

- New castle walls are coming along, but the flood-lights, etc, were in full force last night in the storybook circus area, looks like they may be working 24/7 at this point to get everything finished.. Heavy machines, etc... The areas that weren't storybook circus were dark and quiet..

- The new fantasyland path into liberty square is REALLY starting to be 'visible' over the wall near mansion... It's interesting to walk by the wall and see an earth-moving piece of equipment about 10 feet above your head :)

thats about it, if I think of anything else, I'll edit..

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Went out to MK last night, couple of updates:

- The circus tents in Storybook Circus are receiving their exterior skins.. The rear tent is nearly complete, and is two shades of red.. It looks REALLY nice, and (unlike the previous tents) the tents looks like circus tents, not a missle-silo with a pointy roof..
QUOTE]

I have seen some pictures of the back tent, but not the front one. What colors is the front tent?

Dan

Mickey_777

I have a feeling the two-tone colored tents will in fact look very good :sohappy:

It looks like Adventure land is getting some TLC too which is good. Did you happen to see any new activity at Big Thunder? I'm really excited about what they're doing there. Frontierland is getting a lot of well deserved TLC these days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom