A Couple Of Questions About The Boardwalk Inn

dxwwf3

After visiting around all the resorts, I've always wanted to stay at the Boardwalk and we're looking at staying at the Boardwalk Inn for our upcoming trip this summer, but I was wondering if I could get some info about room requests. I've looked around and all I can find is room requests in terms of view. I really don't care about the view. What I want to know is what I should request in terms of walking. For example, at the Animal Kingdom Lodge I know that it is best to request a 3rd floor room because that is level with the lobby and when you get off the bus, you don't have to use the elevator or stairs to get to your room.

At the Boardwalk is it better (in your opinions) to be on the same floor as the lobby or are the rooms even situated that way?

Another quick question, how do people feel about the refillable mugs here? Are the drink stations in a good location or are they too out of the way to be worth it? We're used to staying at the value/moderate/AKL resorts where the drink stations are located in great spots, but with the layout of the Boardwalk, I don't know if that's the case there.

Thanks a lot.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Only stayed in the DVC wing. The buses are only a factor for travel to MK & AK its easier to walk to Epcot and boat to the Studios. The buses drop off outside the conference facilities not the front door. The distance on the Inn side I dont think is as much a factor as the villas.

Mugs can be topped up at the window on the Boardwalk I dont remember them being anywhere else

Upvote 0

dxwwf3

Original Poster
Thanks. Anybody have any ideas for room requests? Also with the mugs, do you give them to someone at the pizza window and they fill it up or is there a place to walk in?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom