A Cool Way to Bring Back Main Street Theater

Disney Maddux

Original Poster
Hello WDW family! Today, I have an idea of how to bring back the Main Street Theater concept in a way that could bring in a bigger audience and still make sense!

If you're a fan of classic Disney shows, you probably remember House of Mouse. Well, in the intro to this fantastic show, what does the announcer say? "Live from Downtown Main Street, it's Mickey's House of Mouse!"

With this one line, you could make it seem like that back area is the Downtown and more modern section of Main Street, and put the House of Mouse back there! Not only could this be a good way to sit back and watch good old Mickey cartoons to get a good laugh, but it could also bring in live entertainment thanks to the songs they did in the show! Imagine seeing "Me The Mouse and I'm The Duck", "Parrots of the Caribbean", or "Big Bad Wolf Daddy" live on a stage! Plus, every Halloween, you could see "Our House Now" performed by all the villains that appeared in the song, along with newer villains such as Dr. Facilier, Doofenshmirtz, and all the Kim Possible villains!

What do you all think?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom