A Bunch of Firsts....PTR

Well, I decided to go ahead and try a PTR (which is a first for me). But this isn't the only first for this trip. This trip is also: my first week-long cruise (the only cruise I've been on was 4 nights), my first cruise traveling with someone (I went solo last time), and my first time sailing on the Fantasy.

Now, to get down to business. I'm sailing with my sister on the Fantasy! It will be nice to see her (I don't really see much of my family since I moved to FL, as they all live up North). She's flying down the day before, and we're spending the night on property before going to PC. I am trying for AoA, but nothing available yet (but if I do...another first!). I most likely will end up with Pop Century. We're also going to spend the day before at one of the parks. For the cruise, we're in a Category 11A room. No excursions booked, but we're probably going to get off in ports and just walk around. I can't wait!

Joanna, Let me know Chad and I will be at the Pop Century for a few nights before the cruise as well. Great Minds think alike. I also wanted the AoA but they did not open those up for booking by the time that we paid off.

joanna71985

Original Poster
Sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy!

Thank you! :)

Joanna, Let me know Chad and I will be at the Pop Century for a few nights before the cruise as well. Great Minds think alike. I also wanted the AoA but they did not open those up for booking by the time that we paid off.

Yay for great minds! I'm still on the fence about the room (as I need to discuss with my sister). But as it's just for one night, I'm pretty sure we will be at Pop

Good stuff..hopefully I can get my TR up before you leave on your Fantasy cruise!

I sure hope so! I can't wait to read it :)

joanna71985

Original Poster
Sounds fantastic! I can't wait to read all about it!

Thank you! Even though it's still kind of far away, I'm just so giddy thinking about the trip. I feel like I need to make up for lost time (as I never cruised before Feb at all).

joanna71985

Original Poster
Resort is officially booked! I'll be staying at Pop Century the night before, with my sister. As it's just for one night, I went with a standard room. 55 days to go until cruise, and 54 until Pop Century!

joanna71985

Original Poster
One step closer...I got my cruise documents!! Yay for Mickey Mail!! Now I just need to print out the forms, and I'll be all set (aside from packing). I can't wait!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom