A brand new meet and greet

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Here is the only meet and greet I would ever stand in line for. A new M&G with Disney Executives! :D

Now wouldn't that be fun?

mightyduck

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
Here is the only meet and greet I would ever stand in line for. A new M&G with Disney Executives! :D

Now wouldn't that be fun?

Oh, yes, those pictures would evoke far more memories than the one of me with Pluto... ;)

Good afternoon, DisneyFreak! :)

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Re: Re: A brand new meet and greet

Originally posted by mightyduck

Oh, yes, those pictures would evoke far more memories than the one of me with Pluto... ;)

Good afternoon, DisneyFreak! :)

I guess you could qualify them under "Charactors rarely seen"

Good afternoon to you mightyduck!:)

BTW, are you a Pluto fan as well?

mightyduck

Re: Re: Re: A brand new meet and greet

I guess you could qualify them under "Charactors rarely seen"

Good afternoon to you mightyduck!:)

BTW, are you a Pluto fan as well?

Oh, yes! I love Pluto! I stood in line at two different character greeting areas last trip (I was second or third in line both times--this was not a day-long event) so I had different pictures of me with Pluto. It's my favorite picture from this trip! :)

BTW, if you take yourself to Disney, character greeting areas are the only way to get your picture taken, because there's no one else to do it. And you'll pardon me if I'm so cynical I don't hand someone my digital camera... ;)

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: A brand new meet and greet

Oh, yes! I love Pluto! I stood in line at two different character greeting areas last trip (I was second or third in line both times--this was not a day-long event) so I had different pictures of me with Pluto. It's my favorite picture from this trip! :)

BTW, if you take yourself to Disney, character greeting areas are the only way to get your picture taken, because there's no one else to do it. And you'll pardon me if I'm so cynical I don't hand someone my digital camera... ;)

Hey something we have in common! Pluto is my favorite! He's in my home email address, my old licence plate (5 PLUTO).....I even have the Pluto phone. It's great!:)

mightyduck

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A brand new meet and greet

Hey something we have in common! Pluto is my favorite! He's in my home email address, my old licence plate (5 PLUTO).....I even have the Pluto phone. It's great!:)

I was going to buy the Pluto phone!

And I did notice your avatar... :)

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A brand new meet and greet

I was going to buy the Pluto phone!

And I did notice your avatar... :)

There really isn't enough Pluto merchandise IMO. Out of the Big 5, Pluto always seems to get forgotten.:(

mightyduck

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A brand new meet and greet

There really isn't enough Pluto merchandise IMO. Out of the Big 5, Pluto always seems to get forgotten.:(

I agree. He's fun. He's loyal. Tramp's right...dogs are great... :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom