A big Heartfelt Thank You to all of you!

DisneyMemories

Original Poster
I know Thanksgiving is over, but I wanted to say a big "Thank You" to all of you who post photo's and video's on here. You don't know how much it's appreciated by those of us who sadly don't know when they will be able to return to visit any of the disney parks. :( Thank you to Disney staff,webmasters and fellow wdmagic guests for making this a great website to visit when were not visiting the parks. God bless you all.:wave:

mrsdanalind

I know Thanksgiving is over, but I wanted to say a big "Thank You" to all of you who post photo's and video's on here. You don't know how much it's appreciated by those of us who sadly don't know when they will be able to return to visit any of the disney parks. :( Thank you to Disney staff,webmasters and fellow wdmagic guests for making this a great website to visit when were not visiting the parks. God bless you all.:wave:

I agree, I'm hoping that it is gonna be next year.. depends on how the jobs hold up. :cool:

sksowell

I give thanks to all who post too! It's great to be amongst friends! Thanks everyone and hope you all have a magical holiday season!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom