A Big Adventure Out West- coming August 2019

TheDisneyStitch

Original Poster
So me, DG, and our friends are doing a big adventure out west in August of 2019. We are going to Universal (we've been to Universal Orlando before, so we're trying Universal Studios Hollywood), Disneyland, and Aulani. it will sure be a fun adventure.

Pixieish

So me, DG, and our friends are doing a big adventure out west in August of 2019. We are going to Universal (we've been to Universal Orlando before, so we're trying Universal Studios Hollywood), Disneyland, and Aulani. it will sure be a fun adventure.
Sounds like a blast!

Darkbeer1

Is that it, there is so much more to see in the Southland and Oahu.

I would want to spend a day in Hollywood, check out Knott's Berry Farm and Magic Mountain, a day in Long Beach, and Huntington Beach, maybe a few days in San Diego, head to Palm Springs and Joshua Tree NP. and the list goes on.

In Hawaii, the Polynesian Cultural Center, USS Arizona, Dole Plantation, a real submarine voyage,and much more.

Ismael Flores

I would skip Universal Hollywood and instead do some of those places that Darkbeer mentioned. Joshua national park and a trip up the aerial tram in Palm Springs will give you some amazing views.
Same goes for the Getty center and the Griffith observatory near Loas Angeles.

Have fun though in your quest and safe trip

Phroobar

I would skip Universal Hollywood and instead do some of those places that Darkbeer mentioned. Joshua national park and a trip up the aerial tram in Palm Springs will give you some amazing views.
Same goes for the Getty center and the Griffith observatory near Loas Angeles.

Have fun though in your quest and safe trip
Don't forget the tram you get to ride at the Getty Center from the parking structure under the freeway up the mountain.

1200px-Getty_Center_Tram_Station_Los_Angeles.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom