Left Or Right?

Iris

Original Poster
This may be silly, but my tradition is to always enter the Magic Kingdom through the right tunnel. Even if I go through finger scan on the other side, I'll cross over. Do you have a particular side that you always use?

Weather_Lady

We don't have a tradition either way. We tend to enter whichever side is closest to the turnstiles where we entered (which, in turn, tend to be dictated by which side is closest to the transportation we took to get there: left for the monorail/boat, right for the buses).

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
When given an option at an amusement park, we generally tend to choose "left". Be that when entering the park, or choosing which land to start in, or choosing which lane at Thunder Mountain to go in.

Club Cooloholic

I feel like for whatever reason we usually get funneled in on the right and leaving also leave on the right side as you leave main street. My politics tend to lean left, but my entire body and mind is not defined by the arbitrary left/right that concepts have been given and thus not effected by that.

DisneyFanatic12

Pretty much always walk from Grand Floridian, so we end up using the turnstiles on the left and entering on the left. But, we just use whatever side is closest to an open turnstile with the shortest line. No “tradition” per say.

JIMINYCR

We always go in on the right side. It all started years ago when our DS who loves Goofy always upon entering MK would race over and sit with the Goofy statue that was on the sidewalk on the right. We have progressive photos of him for many years growing up until Dis removed the statue.

f9674b7495807ad9c56a36486c50e46a.jpeg

NickMaio

This may be silly, but my tradition is to always enter the Magic Kingdom through the right tunnel. Even if I go through finger scan on the other side, I'll cross over. Do you have a particular side that you always use?
No side.....where ever the universe guides us.
Sometimes we go the opposite side of the obvious crowd flow

RoadiJeff

im on the right side of politics. so naturally right :)
In that case, my wife would go one way and I would go the other. We would meet back on Main Street. It has worked well for us for over 38 years...and counting. :D

Politics aside, I've read that people tend to gravitate toward the right side when there are multiple lines. Thus, I always glance over to the other side and see if there is less of a crowd.

Skibum1970

Strangely, I always go right but then shift to the left afterward to go into the shops on the left side of main street. From that point on, I tend to go around the park clockwise which also follows how I go through my local amusement park (Kings Island) and even Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom