News Disney Jollywood Nights 2024

asianway

They keep boasting all of these special characters, but it's pretty much characters you can meet anytime. Fineas and Ferb were "special" appearances for the H2O Glow party. The Pixar dance party lists characters you can meet any other day in Hollywood Studios. I wish they brought out actual unique characters, like the Alberto and Luca from the DL Pixarfest.

That being said, the Kermit and Piggy show as well as the nightmare sing along sound like top notch entertainment. How was the Tip Top Club last year?
The first event only had minimal characters, then they added a bunch of random characters in Santa hats and scarves under duress. Now they’re taking that and making it even more hodgepodge

Andrew25

I still think this event should be a part of the standard holiday offerings. With MK closing early during holiday parties, DHS could have acted as the backup for holidays at WDW.

I wouldn't mind if they offered some sort of "Holiday Tour Package" like at Universal that includes reserved seats and dining at restaurants during their holiday experiences. I'd imagine that can generate more revenue if they event ran 30-40 versus the 12 Jollywood nights. Pair that with revenue from the F&B locations, and it can generate lots of more interest, fan goodwill and attendance.

JMcMahonEsq

I still think this event should be a part of the standard holiday offerings. With MK closing early during holiday parties, DHS could have acted as the backup for holidays at WDW.

I wouldn't mind if they offered some sort of "Holiday Tour Package" like at Universal that includes reserved seats and dining at restaurants during their holiday experiences. I'd imagine that can generate more revenue if they event ran 30-40 versus the 12 Jollywood nights. Pair that with revenue from the F&B locations, and it can generate lots of more interest, fan goodwill and attendance.
Not 100% OT so i apologies for slight hijacking, but this post got me thinking. Do you think it would be feasible to have anyone that has MK tickets on a day of a holiday party, be turned in to a special park hopper type ticket, that would allow you to park hop to another park, but only AFTER the time MK closes down for special ticketed event ticket holders? They wouldn't be true park hoppers so you likely wouldn't see a huge drag on park hopper ticket purchasing for this, but it would allow a guest who didn't know about the special event, or just didn't figure it into their schedule to enjoy a "full day" at WDW parks.

Andrew25

Not 100% OT so i apologies for slight hijacking, but this post got me thinking. Do you think it would be feasible to have anyone that has MK tickets on a day of a holiday party, be turned in to a special park hopper type ticket, that would allow you to park hop to another park, but only AFTER the time MK closes down for special ticketed event ticket holders? They wouldn't be true park hoppers so you likely wouldn't see a huge drag on park hopper ticket purchasing for this, but it would allow a guest who didn't know about the special event, or just didn't figure it into their schedule to enjoy a "full day" at WDW parks.
Can you do it? Sure. But there will be significant costs attached to doing so. You'd have to add more buses to get guests to another park from MK and staff the other parks more.

C33Mom

So they gave it a name and some costumes but still aren’t telling us who the skaters are, which makes me assume it’s not going to be big names. I can feel myself increasingly motivated to rationalize a Jollywood Nights visit.

Fox&Hound

Any idea what this means? The verbiage on the site is very vague. Just a Magic Shot? A backdrop? Something more 3D involving real props?
Any idea what this means? The verbiage on the site is very vague. Just a Magic Shot? A backdrop? Something more 3D involving real props?
You get your pic with Michael Caine in the counting house while pleading for more coal. Extra up charge if you want the rats there too…

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
They should have put Sadness with her. At least that's a unique character. That's my issue with the characters. Not enough unique I can't get any other time.
I wonder why they are so adverse to rare characters these days? I assume costume maintenance cost or some other weird reason?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom