Canada Pavilion exterior refurbishment 2023

Rosso11

are we talking a lounge/bar for the public, or dvc lounge only....they may as well just start making the parks exclusive to dvc and disneyplus, its what they want to do in the long run anyway.
I was told bar/lounge for the public. I never heard anything about DVC. But my information is not the most recent. Things could have changed but I would be surprised if it was DVC.

castlecake2.0

are we talking a lounge/bar for the public, or dvc lounge only....they may as well just start making the parks exclusive to dvc and disneyplus, its what they want to do in the long run anyway.
when I first heard plans years and years ago it was always meant to be public. At one time crown royal was rumoured to be a sponsor but walked away after being told their name couldn’t be on the sign.

castlecake2.0

Bocabear

it should be a large canopy structure for outdoor seating for the bar... all overlooking the falls. What a lovely space that could be... dumbwaiter some food up from the kitchens below for snacks and nibbles with your cocktail... That would be a place I would enjoy...

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Isn't this where the house elves sometimes look out the windows?

1720805226565.png

Epcot82Guy

Isn't this where the house elves sometimes look out the windows?

View attachment 799717

Norway's trolls are now living there after being evicted by some ice princess...

And - 100% yes to outdoor seating overlooking the falls. That could be a lovely hidden gem for some ice wine and other northern sippables. Add some maple taffy and a beaver tail and we've got a winner.

(I heard it on good authority, the trolls will taunt drunken guests, saying "back... back... over the falls...")

Comped

And here I was hoping that we would get a more formal gift shop space for actual Canadian made goods, or even the long rumored HBC store... Oh well, better than nothing.

michmousefan

Is the entire footprint that "second floor" of the hotel structure? In other words, is there just room for a lounge or could there be a retail venue as well?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom