News V.I.PASSHOLDER Days Coming in June at Walt Disney World

note2001

Ooof..This is levels of the former Innoventions D-Zone....
Epcot_Full_24537.jpg
THANK YOU! I knew this new "lounge" reminded me of something done in the back hallway of Innoventions, but could not remember just what.

It's downright cringe worthy.

note2001

Would be a cool idea about 15 years ago, considering power banks exists, what's even the point of charger outlets at this point? Who wants to plan their day by charging their phone? Also considering they seem to be integrated in the locker, DTech is going to have a lot of fun having to swap those out every month or so.
They splurged on all those table stickers and wall mural, I guess it would have been over budget to lay a few wires and install charging ports closer to where people want to be using their phones. It's not like Disney has an app everyone needs to access for making reservations, checking ride times, accessing other WDW info.

note2001

Some changes later in the day. Appears now each Passholders can only get one of the snacks and not both. Area is also very crowded.
Beautiful. You'd think the company was broke.
It's akin to watching my former company pulling back on the free snacks in the breakroom. It got so bad they put a lock on the cabinets and we had to ask to get in there, then we were accompanied by the "key holder". All I wanted was a bag of chips, honest.

aladdin2007

I feel sorry for the cast being shoved into these dumb policing positions. Between the lounge and snacks and the magnet situations etc, something has gotten way out of hand and out of control with park management and the decsions being made.

MagicRat

Beautiful. You'd think the company was broke.
It's akin to watching my former company pulling back on the free snacks in the breakroom. It got so bad they put a lock on the cabinets and we had to ask to get in there, then we were accompanied by the "key holder". All I wanted was a bag of chips, honest.
IMG_0879.jpeg

Milton wants his stapler back…I am sorry a company that is for profit that you worked for took away the free chips.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Here is a look at the Passholders magnet distribution.

Usually deal, with a line to get into Creations Shop using the side door. Once inside, MagicBand or ticket scan, along with ID (because magnet fraud is a BIG issue).

Creations-Shop_Full_51864.jpg

Creations-Shop_Full_51863.jpg

Meanwhile, "limited" merchandise is hauled off by the cart full, because Disney is great at imposing and enforcing strict limits of 10 per items per guest. :rolleyes:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I was one of the privileged one to get BOTH
snacks! :hilarious: The CM encouraged us to do so.

The expiration date on the crunchy cookie flavor M&Ms is July 2023.

Same size package and flavor sold in the Confectionery has an expiration of January 2024.

Seems like someone found a good way to get rid of expiring candy…..

MagicHappens1971

Same size package and flavor sold in the Confectionery has an expiration of January 2024.

The M&Ms are probably from MNSSHP or MVMCP (one of the two) last year, they were giving them out.

CntrlFlPete

Aren't M&M's a Mars company product? Like Mars, the company that sponsors the Confectionery shop?

I do recall the same M&M's being giving out at MNSSHP.

We were there yesterday and we were giving one of each snack. The peanut stuff has the 50th anniversary on the back and they expire next month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom