Disneyland Fantasmic Dragon Engulfed in Flames

brb1006

Granted, I'm not an insider and it's already 2023, after COVID. However, I do wonder if we might still have Spectro if MSEP went to DL for its 55th in 2010 instead of MK....... Yes, MK probably wanted it because of Potter but, DL needed it more since all they had was the Street Paqrty in 2010!

I just hope the Night Parade Story is not done anywhere!!! TDL needs the Pre COVID Dreamlights back and, the US Resorts need something!!!!
I remember there was some talks of WDW planning on refreshing Spectromagic back when MSEP was originally planned for a Summer only run during 2010. Before WDW decided to extends the parade's run which lasted until October 2016.

Phroobar

Center (moving) fountains rig raised for some type of work.

Maybe some of the Jungle Cruise piranha got in the river?
iu

gerarar

Premium Member
Not that it comes as a surprise, but the side fountains weren't on either (they weren't on for WJ before the F! fire just to be clear).

However, this should at least give guests more space to see the show and alleviate Main Street viewing somewhat.

Also there were more construction workers on TSI earlier today.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Not that it comes as a surprise, but the side fountains weren't on either (they weren't on for WJ before the F! fire just to be clear).

However, this should at least give guests more space to see the show and alleviate Main Street viewing somewhat.

Also there were more construction workers on TSI earlier today.

It's treasure they be after!!

TP2000

I think my favorite Fantasmic update so far is this one. "Pirate Redd", which Disney tried desperately to make into a thing :rolleyes:, is totally ignored by the latest raft full of arriving tourists who obviously didn't read the Disney Parks Blog post five years ago from 20I8.

All those little kids just walking on by thinking "Whatever, lady, where are the caves and barrel bridge?" 🤣

FyXgOqzaEAA38g0

She's a thing. Pirate Redd. She's independent, you love her, your daughters identify with her (except the 4 daughters shown above on that last raft), and you need to honor her. Pirates were ladies too, honest. Why aren't you reading the Parks Blog more often? We explain this there.

Last edited:

Phroobar

I think my favorite Fantasmic update so far is this one. "Pirate Redd", which Disney tried desperately to make into a thing :rolleyes:, is totally ignored by the latest raft full of arriving tourists who obviously didn't read the Disney Parks Blog post five years ago from 20I8.

All those little kids just walking on by thinking "Whatever, lady, where are the caves and barrel bridge?" 🤣

FyXgOqzaEAA38g0

She's a thing. Pirate Redd. She's independent, you love her, your daughters identify with her (except the 4 daughters shown above on that last raft), and you need to honor her. Pirates were ladies too, honest. Why aren't you reading the Parks Blog more often? We explain this there.

There's a park blog? That is so 2014.

Figments Friend

FyXgOqzaEAA38g0

But notice how the older gent, the last one in the line there…wearing the backpack and cap…..is checking Redd out.

Says a lot, arrrrrrr….!

😁

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom