Paddlefish or Boathouse

Raxel7851

Original Poster
Heading down again Mid May. We’re thinking of having dinner at either Paddlefish or the Boathouse. Boathouse is tough to get an ADR, however Paddlefish is available. Would love to hear about the food at either one. Thanks so much.

Eric Graham

I really enjoy Boathouse. It's very nice to sit on the dock also and have a very nice relaxing dinner there. Their seafood is the best. I've had the lobster there before and it's very scrumptious. I've eaten at Paddlefish before also. The food is very good, but I prefer Boathouse better. It's very easy to get a reservation for Boathouse on open table for that restaurant btw. Happy eating and happy trip!

Hockey89

Paddlefish's reviews are brutal on Trip Advisor. I've known a few people that have been there and hated it. The boathouse is pretty good so that would be my pick....

Raxel7851

Original Poster
Thanks @Chi84. I was able to get a great time slot on Open Table. That’s the first time I’ve used it. It was easy. @Hockey89 you’re right about the reviews of Paddlefish on TA. Boathouse was the right choice. Thanks Gang!!

Last edited:

Henry Mystic

Author of "A Manor of Fact"
Most definitely Boathouse.

There are other great restaurants at Disney Springs too from Homecomin' to Raglan Road and Morimoto Asia.

The Edison at night is a real treat. So you definitely have some great options!

Raxel7851

Original Poster
Most definitely Boathouse.

There are other great restaurants at Disney Springs too from Homecomin' to Raglan Road and Morimoto Asia.

The Edison at night is a real treat. So you definitely have some great options!
Thanks@Henry Mystic. We’ve been to Homecomin and enjoyed a great meal. We were able to snag a dinner reservation at Boathouse.

IMDREW

Is there a reason Boathouse reservations are only available up to may 9th? It's been like that for weeks now.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Is there a reason Boathouse reservations are only available up to may 9th? It's been like that for weeks now.
There's plenty of times available on Open Table well after that date. I checked through the end of summer. Many restaurants in DS don't release all their reservations to Disney so always check OT if you don't see what you want on the Disney site. For Landry's T-Rex and Rainforest you can call them directly and if you're a Landry's card holder you don't need a reservation that also goes for Y&Y in AK
I hope that helps

IMDREW

There's plenty of times available on Open Table well after that date. I checked through the end of summer. Many restaurants in DS don't release all their reservations to Disney so always check OT if you don't see what you want on the Disney site. For Landry's T-Rex and Rainforest you can call them directly and if you're a Landry's card holder you don't need a reservation that also goes for Y&Y in AK
I hope that helps
Oh! I never knew Open Table also does WDW restaurants! I'll be sure to check it out. I'm so used to only searching through the Disney Experience App and never knew there are other ways. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom