VQ from 900 miles away?

Gillyanne

Title basically covers it, I remember reading that the virtual queue didn't have any kind of geographic requirement, but does that include completely out of state?

My friends husband is offering to try for the virtual queue for us (I guess he'll be up already) versus me having to wake up to try it (My friend will be in the middle of a flight at the time)

Sorry if this has been covered but I haven't really followed the guardian's thread and searching I wasn't easily coming up with anything

SingleRider

Title basically covers it, I remember reading that the virtual queue didn't have any kind of geographic requirement, but does that include completely out of state?

My friends husband is offering to try for the virtual queue for us (I guess he'll be up already) versus me having to wake up to try it (My friend will be in the middle of a flight at the time)

Sorry if this has been covered but I haven't really followed the guardian's thread and searching I wasn't easily coming up with anything
I have booked it from out of state for myself several times at 7am.

Upvote 0

threvester

I got a VQ for Guardians from Connecticut on 1/17. I counted to 3 to avoid getting too early a time, hit it, and got a 4 pm estimated ride time that ended up being called at about 2:30.

Upvote 0

Gillyanne

Original Poster
Thanks all! Looks like he'll be doing it and I'll get a few extra winks before heading to the airport to get besties

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom