News The Incredibles characters return for meet and greets at Disney's Hollywood Studios

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Character-Meet-and-Greets-at-Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_50277.jpg

Character-Meet-and-Greets-at-Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_50278.jpg

drnilescrane

Is there a practical reason, from their end, why they're keeping up the "Sightings" thing?
Might be a character attendant shortage. They won't send them out without at least 2 - one to line wrangle and one to be bodyguard. DLR seems to like a 3:1 ratio.

Putting them in the garden bed allows a 1:1 ratio.

castlecake2.0

Might be a character attendant shortage. They won't send them out without at least 2 - one to line wrangle and one to be bodyguard. DLR seems to like a 3:1 ratio.

Putting them in the garden bed allows a 1:1 ratio.
That could be it, the character sightings also do well in guest surveys so it could be a way to offer both options for guests

drnilescrane

That could be it, the character sightings also do well in guest surveys so it could be a way to offer both options for guests
I was going to say that. I’m not naïeve enough to believe WDW will ever have free roaming characters again like other Disney parks, it’s just not the way the industrial engineers in Florida like to roll.

But having them out does bring some life back into the parks and it is a “distinctly Disney” form of entertainment.

dmw

In the Parks
No
I was going to say that. I’m not naïeve enough to believe WDW will ever have free roaming characters again like other Disney parks, it’s just not the way the industrial engineers in Florida like to roll.

But having them out does bring some life back into the parks and it is a “distinctly Disney” form of entertainment.
What do you mean by "distinctly Disney"? Other theme parks have characters...

Stupido

Just saw the Edna Mode face character that debuted on the ships. Such an improvement over that monstrosity of a fur character.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom